Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
be nice after putting the wifey in her place she stops cheating on you with dan.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's good to know. See saw wife!
Come to me!
NO, go to him! (niece is horny)
Aww... sowwy.. me bad, come to me!
Wait! GO AWAY! (daughter is running around naked)
Ok, come back now! :D

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
That's good to know. See saw wife!
Come to me!
NO, go to him! (niece is horny)
Aww... sowwy.. me bad, come to me!
Wait! GO AWAY! (daughter is running around naked)
Ok, come back now! :D
@muttdoggy
Think you might have just made your very own Ren'py game there! Great story line.. better have some functional images!:mad:

Patreon might object to family members though. GL!

F95 members are a tough crowd to say the least. :rolleyes:

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Is something supposed to happen with your niece in the office? I think the MC says something about something being in a bottom drawer then it just jumps out she's still in the room but nothing ever happens.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i just wonder when will he ever do anything with the daughter or niece or laurel by do anything i mean introduce them to his cock.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This game is a blast! At first i thought nope, Not for me! & then is stuck with it And it opens up to you & it's chockablock with content! admittedly there are Better looking Games out there, But for sheer fun and Frolics this is one of the Best Game i've played 10/10...

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
so... ive punched dan and showed my wife whos the boss but shes still at the motel at afternoon...

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I have a quick question.. I saw this post & opened up the .rpy file with notepad & accidentally left the "always open these files with notepad" (on PC) and now all my .rpy files have the notepad logo on them. Is there a way to change them back to normal? I'm not sure if it affects game play or not, but just curious if you know how to change PC settings back to original when it comes to .rpy files. Thanks.
win7: go to control panel click the icon default programs, select "set your default programs", choose notepad from the list on the left, choose "choose defaults for this program", uncheck the checkbox next to .rpy and click "Save.

for Win 10, a nice tutorial is

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
i just wonder when will he ever do anything with the daughter or niece or laurel by do anything i mean introduce them to his cock.
I don't know about the niece, but for the daughter the closest thing is a handjob (as far as I know). As for Laurel, you will need to buy a "Magic Wand", you two will come up with a plan for her web show. At her house, you will be able to have sex with her.

Apr 15, 2018
win7: go to control panel click the icon default programs, select "set your default programs", choose notepad from the list on the left, choose "choose defaults for this program", uncheck the checkbox next to .rpy and click "Save.

for Win 10, a nice tutorial is
Thanks for the reply, I actually found that webpage when doing my own search & followed the run/regedit/.. option & restarted & nothing changed. So eventually I found a 3rd party file association tool that fixed it. Thanks!

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes