Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You should of gotten a message at one point in time when you went to the motel if you are not sure if you have gotten it or not just go to your computer and see if there is a tap key for sell on the black market if there is buy it.

Also if you punch the fucker you start the dominate route and won't be able to kick her out you can only tell her to get out if you want to kick her out.

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a walkthough for this game? I don't know how to progress with the story. I've already got pictures of my cheating wife sleeping with another guy. I can't do anything with it.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
@

You should of gotten a message at one point in time when you went to the motel if you are not sure if you have gotten it or not just go to your computer and see if there is a tap key for sell on the black market if there is buy it.

Also if you punch the fucker you start the dominate route and won't be able to kick her out you can only tell her to get out if you want to kick her out.
ah ok thanks for the hint .... I'll if I finally save the key and then beat this asshole in the face and then reload to throw the bitch out of the house ^ ^ that must be easy that gets the beats ^ ^

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
where or how can i get the key for the hotel? so that I can finally beat the asshole in the face and finally tell the slut fuck you and never come back home
@

The tap key comes from a shady guy at the bar. Keep going to the bar until he shows up as you leave.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
The tap key comes from a shady guy at the bar. Keep going to the bar until he shows up as you leave.
I got the key from the dark web and now the bitch story is out of the house FINALLY although the game still has no idea and still tells me in the morning that she's out of the house earlier but well that hame gets it as well as no hurry I am in the same sentence the husband and son am. :oops:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
is it me or is it real "complex" game?
if i increase niece's discipline can I dominate here? Can I have sex too or I need to increase here naughtiness(and not discipline)?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
What the hell is with Laurel?

I met her, i tipped her, i recommended she try a webcam show, she said she would ... and the next time i went to the ice cream parlour, she acted as if she'd never seen me before, and the only option available was "Try to flirt with her", which went badly.
Looks like once she starts web cam stuff the ice cream shop resets. It throws a hint that "maybe he could be that man" later.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@wep

There isn't much for the niece atm. You can go naughty or disciplined route each one has different options that you can do and you can increase her discipline or decrease it into naughtiness and go back and forth. Or you can cheat her stats back and forth.

So far you can only get a BJ from her.

Forgot I think you can also watch her masturbate as well if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: wep

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
I think I missed something.

I'm trying to open the nude beach.

I've talked to the mayor about it and I've talked to the priest as well. (also got a lucky charm)

but when I go to the convenience store after city hall closes and it takes me to the neighborhood/box it says that I notice the box and it looks useful but that I can't come up with a purpose at the moment.

what did I skip?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think you have to confess or something to the priest 5 times or something like that I just triggered the event through console when I did it.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I think I missed something.

I'm trying to open the nude beach.

I've talked to the mayor about it and I've talked to the priest as well. (also got a lucky charm)

but when I go to the convenience store after city hall closes and it takes me to the neighborhood/box it says that I notice the box and it looks useful but that I can't come up with a purpose at the moment.

what did I skip?
Talking to the priest will get you a suggestion as to how to get the mayor to agree.

Boxes are good to hide under if you're sneaking around.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When you find the skank and the shit stain together you start doing everything in your power to get rid of her or dominate her but most of us just want to see her skank ass kicked out of the house. Go to the library and start studying divorce law go into you bedroom and try to find her tablet then get something to break it's password. Take a picture of them and show it to his wife check on the computer for anything to study or buy that can help you.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I've got start studying divorce law (after throwing the bitch out of the house) but the value does not go higher than 3 either I missed something or it's the maximum I've studied so many times but the value does not increase anymore

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Deadlyreaper

Pretty sure law 3 is max for it. Only one I see that keeps increasing each time you do it is the coding one which increases each time you do some work.

Saw the game in latest update and downloaded it forgetting it was nothing but bug fixes and I like dang it wasted time. It looks like there's going to be lots of lezbo scenes coming up.

I noticed one mistake after you kick the wife is kicked out of the house and you make dinner for the daughter later during the meal she says too bad mom's working late.

Saturday at noon you go to Miranda's flower shop and she's there you look at the beach and she's also there as well.

Last edited:

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
What can i do with Laurel...everytime i flirt with her gives no result..
Is there anything more ?
Sry fr bad english

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Shivam raj

If you are horny all you'll do is try to hit on her so you must whack off and drop the horny level then you will be able to talk to her tip her and stuff like that but flirting I think will always give bad stats most of the time.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
2.00 star(s) 22 Votes