Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
well not even a reply anyone haha well i fixed mine ill be buggered in tell anyone since no bothered to tell me
Well, i didn't see your post till now ... and even if i had, i couldn't have told you what to do.

But i'd appreciate you telling me, now that you solved it.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
and let me guess you can not throw the fraudulent slut out of the house and she still fucks every day with this asshole from the office and insulted the mc and that ridiculous loser of mc is always doing nothing and still has not got his balls back I WILL KICK THIS FUCKING SLUT OUT OF THE DAMM HOUSE what's the fuck? This idiot of mc can be anything from this slut please

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The wife has been kick able for at least one or more updates so far. You can go into the room punch the faggot and dominate her right in front of the shit stain - go into the room and tell her to not come back and she'll start living at the motel then you go back and tell the daughter and niece what happened. Later you can go to the motel and forgive her or dominate her ass if you want or don't go there and wait till you can get rid of her forever. Your wife secretary is in the process of becoming a lawyer. So she'll be able to help later and you make sure to gather proof of her shit for later.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
@

The wife has been kick able for at least one or more updates so far. You can go into the room punch the faggot and dominate her right in front of the shit stain - go into the room and tell her to not come back and she'll start living at the motel then you go back and tell the daughter and niece what happened. Later you can go to the motel and forgive her or dominate her ass if you want or don't go there and wait till you can get rid of her forever. Your wife secretary is in the process of becoming a lawyer. So she'll be able to help later and you make sure to gather proof of her shit for later.

for real? I can that asshole in the hotel punche in the face and the slut say fuck you ?? YES YES YES.....and dominate her later ???? even better then it's worth playing the game again

thanx for the info

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yes you must do somethings study divorce get proof of her shit and once you have enough go to the motel and he'll say something about maybe he should go in there after that you have to go buy a key and then go kick that bitches ass out of the house.

I saved before and picked dominate then after the scene I reloaded because I don't want nothing to do with her so now she's sitting at the motel waiting for the hammer to fall.

The divorce might also play to your advantage with the daughter as she'll start moving in to try to take the mothers place.

I'm hoping there will be more scene's with the daughter and Brenda in her room that go past kissing maybe even 3 some or 4 some if the niece is game.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
What the hell is with Laurel?

I met her, i tipped her, i recommended she try a webcam show, she said she would ... and the next time i went to the ice cream parlour, she acted as if she'd never seen me before, and the only option available was "Try to flirt with her", which went badly.

Jan 9, 2018
I bought the pheromone from the darkweb but how do you use it ??
dinner at the evening, you will be able to add pills to the food.
drink coffee then (or before ? - cann`t remeber it already) - you will wake up at night. go to D room you will catch her masturbating.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If the only option you have is to flirt with her then that means that you are too horny go whack off or something then talk to her and she'll have more options. Also at night check the computer to watch laurels web cam shows.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Yes you must do somethings study divorce get proof of her shit and once you have enough go to the motel and he'll say something about maybe he should go in there after that you have to go buy a key and then go kick that bitches ass out of the house.

I saved before and picked dominate then after the scene I reloaded because I don't want nothing to do with her so now she's sitting at the motel waiting for the hammer to fall.

The divorce might also play to your advantage with the daughter as she'll start moving in to try to take the mothers place.

I'm hoping there will be more scene's with the daughter and Brenda in her room that go past kissing maybe even 3 some or 4 some if the niece is game.
i have law in maximun but wen i go to the motel im only do the foto.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Have you looked on her phone? Have to looked on the computer for shit stains profile? Have you showed the shit to his wife? Have you talked to the wife's secretary?

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
@

Have you looked on her phone? Have to looked on the computer for shit stains profile? Have you showed the shit to his wife? Have you talked to the wife's secretary?
ok i dont buy the lock pick xd

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Yeap the tap is very important for getting into the room.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Wouldn't 0.12.1 be more appropriate for a bugfix release than 0.13?:confused:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
where or how can i get the key for the hotel? so that I can finally beat the asshole in the face and finally tell the slut fuck you and never come back home

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes