goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Shift+O (the letter) opens console for Mac

But even with it the steps too the Box & Yoga don't work I keep getting errors
What errors are you seeing?

As for achievements, I had to resort to the console for very few of them. Almost all can be done by playing the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Talk to daughter during the day to get her stats up work on the computer to get money buy presents and then give them to people go to store while Brenda is there and talk to her stuff her box full of money talk to her and give her presents.

Reactions: ratmonas

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.13 Bugfixes free March 30

PC

MAC

Android

0.13 patch only
PC

MAC

Reactions: Pantisocrat

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
0.13 Bugfixes free March 30

PC

MAC

Android

0.13 patch only
PC

MAC
So is this an update then considering the first post is 0.13 and has anyone tested these links

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

As it states it's only bug fixes. 0.13 Bugfixes free March 30 the patch only is just the fixed files that you manually drop onto you insisting game to fix it instead of downloading the whole thing again if you still have the old 0.12 version installed.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
where or how can i find new clothes for sam so i can go to the nightclub with her?
Clothing store in the Mall on the Eastside.

I wish this game had better renders, because the dialogue is pretty funny. Fairly sure I could name the dev's favourite podcast, too ;)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I haven't played this yet, but reading through this thread, the MC's wife cheats on him. But the first page doesn't have the ntr tag among its genres (i know it's a touchy subject, so sorry in advance for this question). Is it avoidable?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I haven't played this yet, but reading through this thread, the MC's wife cheats on him. But the first page doesn't have the ntr tag among its genres (i know it's a touchy subject, so sorry in advance for this question). Is it avoidable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: albul
2.00 star(s) 22 Votes