Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If you have the console unlocked the easiest way to find stuff for this game is to hit shift + D then scroll through the variables in the game till you find the one you think is the one you need or you can look and see what number something is and see if you can find something in the list with the same number.

All variables are in alphabetical order so if it's something for brenda scroll down to b and so forth.

For the beach quest you need to go to the beach during the day and he'll say something about a idea or something for the beach so then you go to the city hall and try to get him to pass it but it doesn't happen and I couldn't get the next part to activate and I was at nude_beach_quest=2 for the quest. So I opened the outside.rpy in notebook and searched for the word petition and came across a spot where you were turning in the signed petition and the quest value was nude_beach_quest=4 so there I knew what I had to set it at so I changed the value from nude_beach_quest=2 to nude_beach_quest=3 and then went to city hall. For the box with the mayor I have no clue as he never knew what to do with it and he never picked it up but later pulled it out of his ass and used it when you entered the cityhall.

Once you get it then you have to go to ever girl you can and have her sign it you must get 6 signatures. If you kicked the wife out of the house you can't get her signature while she's at the motel though that would of been funny as hell though to go there she gets all happy thinking your going to take her ass back only to ask her for a signature and then leave after you get it.

If one or more of the girls are bugged then just hit the shift + D and look for her name and then change the petition value to True for her and then change nude_beach_quest_counter value as that is for the signatures.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
@

If you have the console unlocked the easiest way to find stuff for this game is to hit shift + D then scroll through the variables in the game till you find the one you think is the one you need or you can look and see what number something is and see if you can find something in the list with the same number.

All variables are in alphabetical order so if it's something for brenda scroll down to b and so forth.

For the beach quest you need to go to the beach during the day and he'll say something about a idea or something for the beach so then you go to the city hall and try to get him to pass it but it doesn't happen and I couldn't get the next part to activate and I was at nude_beach_quest=2 for the quest. So I opened the outside.rpy in notebook and searched for the word petition and came across a spot where you were turning in the signed petition and the quest value was nude_beach_quest=4 so there I knew what I had to set it at so I changed the value from nude_beach_quest=2 to nude_beach_quest=3 and then went to city hall. For the box with the mayor I have no clue as he never knew what to do with it and he never picked it up but later pulled it out of his ass and used it when you entered the cityhall.

Once you get it then you have to go to ever girl you can and have her sign it you must get 6 signatures. If you kicked the wife out of the house you can't get her signature while she's at the motel though that would of been funny as hell though to go there she gets all happy thinking your going to take her ass back only to ask her for a signature and then leave after you get it.

If one or more of the girls are bugged then just hit the shift + D and look for her name and then change the petition value to True for her and then change nude_beach_quest_counter value as that is for the signatures.
Thanks. I'll give that a try

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
bruh I'm stuck I feel out of the loop...I wasn't able to advance with anyone in this game...the daughter stopped at "touch her myself" and that the furthest I was able to go and Sam I do not know how tf I can do anything with her I had her on 100 and 100- stat but nothing...not even the daughter's friend not even on dat Dan's wife and his daughter I got nothing...plz halp

Benares

May 12, 2017
how do i improve my relationship with brenda? i tried everything i could think of but to no avail

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
how do ya open console on Mac & can someone tell me how to get these achievements?
Emily: 14 & 32
Mary: 10
Brenda: 7 & 8
Laurel: 1
Miranda: 4 & 5
Sam: 5

Reactions: bobn

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
@

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I guess some of these are bugged then cause several of them I have already done.

Completed but not marked as achieved.
Emily: 12
Mary: 10
Laurel: 1

And I take it that these are bugged without using console commands as I can't get them to start or know how to unlock console on Mac.
Miranda: 4 & 5

As doe Brenda I take it I haven't said or done something or gotten her to a certain level to cause those yet.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I made a tiny mistake with the one Brenda event it was suppose to be foot job at the nightclub not the mall.

I don't know how to open the console on mac's.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
@

I made a tiny mistake with the one Brenda event it was suppose to be foot job at the nightclub not the mall.

I don't know how to open the console on mac's.
Yep I figure that out and got them all and just wait for an update I guess unless someone else knows a work around for the yoga

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The work around for the yoga was posted a few pages back but you have to use to console to do it.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes