0.022 public Bugfix

PC

MAC

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterofNTR

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
There are so many bugs in this game that its unplayable for the not techie wise (like me), so I am dumping it.
Why do game producers seem to ignore the bugs and leave the players to fix them, isn't that their job ?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I am kind of wondering if the dev has his mind into coding or somewhere else while coding.
Latest bugfix introduced bugs in the bugfixed part of the code.. looks like copy paste errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i am not bashing the guy, i can see potential and he does have the skill in renpy but lacks focus and playtesting.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
And i am not bashing the guy, i can see potential and he does have the skill in renpy but lacks focus and playtesting.
coming from anime subbing, i can tell what it is, after the long periods of writing code, making pics etc, he's played it so much in his mind it's hard for him to betatest it himself. he really needs some other ppl helping by doing QA or just regular betatesting. same as we did after long periods of editing subtitles heh, hard to watch the show after you've basically watched it 1000 times to get the fine-timing done correctly.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
for all they play 0.22

Bugs 0.22 I know what I have to do to get the archivements (I see it in a forum) I have done it and I dont get it clear these Archivements. I can´t get clear: daughter14,Mom7and Mary5. It doesnt matter if I do it again and so on I cant get it clear.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
for all they play 0.22

Bugs 0.22 I know what I have to do to get the archivements (I see it in a forum) I have done it and I dont get it clear these Archivements. I can´t get clear: daughter14,Mom7and Mary5. It doesnt matter if I do it again and so on I cant get it clear.
Pretty sure those are completable.
daughter14 can only trigger at a specific circumstances though so if you rush you can miss that event.
Mom7
Mary5

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Pretty sure those are completable.
daughter14 can only trigger at a specific circumstances though so if you rush you can miss that event.
Mom7
Mary5
Maybe it was to late yesterday I played again Mom and Mary I get. Daughter not I thought I have seen it (maybe it is little different).

Mom when you hack the laptop you know she is cheating why you have to talk to her to get it? (make not so much sense for me)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, quit the game for now after Danny's lovely face stays for good ^^

But the game has quite good potential! Hope the bugs mentioned in this thread will be fixed and this game won't become a 2nd "After Invasion" with this aspect.
And a big drawback should be fixed too: mc should get blurred vision, because D is fairly unattractive

shinytoaster

Oct 8, 2017
.04 is out for $5+ patrons
.04 Release
3 new characters, ~120 new renders, 5,000 new words, 6 new adult scenes of various sorts, 14 new achievements.

The game guide will go up next week.
3 new characters, ~120 new renders, 5,000 new words, 6 new adult scenes of various sorts, 14 new achievements.
On the whole I think this game is developing nicely.
Do wish the charactors weren't so ugly though, I like the daughter and Laurel (new character) but every other girl looks like they've been beaten with the ugly stick, particularly Brenda and the wife.

Reactions: myuhinny

anschwww

May 10, 2017

And for my final Christmas Miracle, here's the wide release of .04:
/

@

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well it seems number 14 for the daughter is bugged for me as I can't seem to get that one but I do have all of the other ones for her completed. Brenda Laurel and Miranda are done. The wife I only did 1 2 4 7 and 8 for the secretary I only did 1 and 2. Hopefully in the next update we will get the option to kick her.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry to be the obtuse guy who knows nothing of coding, but how do I fix this:

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1528: u'default' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
screen status_screen default True:

I have applied the unofficial patch, so if anyone knows a solution would love to hear it!

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes