Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a walk-through or guide, I haven't figured out the new Search box, I can't search within threads.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a walk-through or guide, I haven't figured out the new Search box, I can't search within threads.
Not too intuitive, but not too difficult either. Click on Search in the top right while viewing a thread, box should open up that says "Everywhere" with two little arrows pointing up and down to the right of it. Click those arrows and "Everywhere" should turn into a list of places you can search, including "This Thread". Click on that and search away.

As for walkthroughs, I don't recall one for this game, but it isn't that hard to play, but make sure you get a bugfix for the current version from this thread as the game is a buggy mess without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: met4lsp4wn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no walkthrough, just more or less trial and error. bugfixes are must like regardie said.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This game is in a mess state. I've lost counts how many bugs I've experienced. Both technical and story lines.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no and even it'd be nice to have occasionally it's not that needed since some things just can't be done until stats are high enuf.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Is it just me, or has the intro changed? I can no longer change the characters to be daughter or mom, it just auto assumes its a ward and wife. Loading an old save, and I can sporadically change the characters, but not on the "new" game i create? Anybody know what's up with that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can change those ingame same place where you see stats etc (i think, don't have game on this comp).

i was gonna lookup this thread to see if i had missed something but lookslike not.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think they changed it to where you can't change her to daughter but you should be able to open the variables while in game and change it by using the game console.

Nov 19, 2017
I think they changed it to where you can't change her to daughter but you should be able to open the variables while in game and change it by using the game console.
Yeah, with in-game Console you can Literally Change anything, that you want. Including Money & Bitcoins Value in your Pockets.
Download this Bad Ass Console Hacking Tool. Then Just Press Shift + d & bam you've got open Every Variable that can be Changed Listed right there in Front of Ya.

Instructions:
1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the .exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Select the option you require
I always use Option #3. Just press 3 on keyboard & Press Enter.
then type exit & push Enter Again & then Play the Newly Hacked Game Yee Haw. Enjoy.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@crazyfingers87

I use enable dev mode renpy instead which has unren built into it.

1. Extract game into a folder extract enable dev mode renpy into the same folder.
2. Run the extract enable dev mode renpy.exe file
3. Select the named folder the game folder is in and let it run till it closes.
4. Start game and console should be unlocked.

All files will be extracted as well as all images.

urgeth

Aug 19, 2016
Is it just me, or has the intro changed? I can no longer change the characters to be daughter or mom, it just auto assumes its a ward and wife. Loading an old save, and I can sporadically change the characters, but not on the "new" game i create? Anybody know what's up with that?
The functionality has been hidden, but not completely removed. At least in the Windows version there is a game directory with a file called censorship.rpy in it. Open it with a text editor and change True to False in the line that says return True. Save and then start the game.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
The functionality has been hidden, but not completely removed. At least in the Windows version there is a game directory with a file called censorship.rpy in it. Open it with a text editor and change True to False in the line that says return True. Save and then start the game.
Cheers for that. Also found while deep diving this thread an incest patch/bugfixes that seems to do the same. I'll delete that and try your way, just to see which one leaves me with the least amount of errors :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
latest bugfix package. with that only gamergirl in store gives errors in beginning but those can be ignored safely.

urgeth

Aug 19, 2016
...where can i find that bugfix pack?
I saw three links on page 61 of this thread:
I haven't looked at them in detail; at least the first one is incomplete (e.g. you can still get errors for beach_count or dau_watch being undefined, or for extra fun miranda_location is misspelled as location_miranda in one place, which also causes errors). It does fix the "avi file not found" issue, though (and probably tons of other stuff).

Reactions: numanumani

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So the dev has moved on to another game and has not posted anything about this one since Oct 2018 when the current version was released. Near as I can tell, he doesn't know or care that this site exists and there are bug fixes posted here that could be rolled into his game. Do the mods think this deserves a completed tag? Plus the bugfixes in the posts two above mine should be linked in the OP.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes