Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
knows but doesn't care and many versions (well some scenes not game itself) have been unplayable w/o applying bugfixes made by the66. is game completed or not is up to dev.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Oh if only the game wasnt buggier than average bethesda title(It nearly trumps fallout 76, and that is saying something.. Bethesda guys really took the meaning of "wasteland" way to litterally), and only if the MC wasnt a 100% Hepatitis C patient.. Just that and the game would be ok.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what ntr? its totally up to player what happens aka for example if spies flower shop woman having sex with hubby or not.

Reactions: samoo

albul

Jun 8, 2017
what ntr? its totally up to player what happens aka for example if spies flower shop woman having sex with hubby or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am checking this thread just to see what the state of the game is now since i see it's completed. Looks like it's not a good one.

samoo

Jan 11, 2019

I am checking this thread just to see what the state of the game is now since i see it's completed. Looks like it's not a good one.
so the wife is going to cheat on me and i cannot avoid this scene ??? thanks for telling me [now this is not my game]
i consider it NTR too

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
so the wife is going to cheat on me and i cannot avoid this scene ??? thanks for telling me [now this is not my game]
i consider it NTR too
Yep, she cheats on you. You catch her, and unlike textbook NTR, it is not done to promote jealousy in the player. You then have a choice or two to make about her infidelity. You could make her your slave, taking her back from her lover in a quite appropriate way, then proceed to lord it over him as you do his wife and daughter, including a scene where he watches you do his daughter and she calls you "Daddy". Or, since your busy doing all the females in the game, you could let her have her fun and then enjoy a threesome with her lover and his wife. Up to you. But not a good reason to skip this game.

A better reason is it's a buggy mess, but there are fixes posted by members here that work through most of the bugs.

Enjoy!

samoo

Jan 11, 2019
Yep, she cheats on you. You catch her, and unlike textbook NTR, it is not done to promote jealousy in the player. You then have a choice or two to make about her infidelity. You could make her your slave, taking her back from her lover in a quite appropriate way, then proceed to lord it over him as you do his wife and daughter, including a scene where he watches you do his daughter and she calls you "Daddy". Or, since your busy doing all the females in the game, you could let her have her fun and then enjoy a threesome with her lover and his wife. Up to you. But not a good reason to skip this game.

A better reason is it's a buggy mess, but there are fixes posted by members here that work through most of the bugs.

Enjoy!
HAHA thanks for the details the game seems like developed for NTR/cuckold (so it's not for me)
maybe if there was a choice to skip the scene where my wife cheat on me it would be better

you are the one who look like enjoying the game :D

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@samoo No the game is really about fucking your daughter. The other women just seem to get in the way of your dick a lot. :). or the exchange student, or the childhood friend or Super taboo and the wife is now your mother so you can do your mom and daughter in the same game. Lots of options for NPC relationship to the MC.

So yes, there is a bit of NTR, not avoidable in any way. But it is a very small part of the story and the ways you can resolve it make having to see it worthwhile. But really, it is about corrupting your daughter, your niece, the gamer girl, the wife's secretary, the flower shop owner, the daughter's friend, the flower shop owners daughter, oh and making the beach in town a nude beach, for eye candy sake. And your wife will call you "master" if you play it right.

All in all, it's a win-win.

samoo

Jan 11, 2019
@samoo No the game is really about fucking your daughter. The other women just seem to get in the way of your dick a lot. :). or the exchange student, or the childhood friend or Super taboo and the wife is now your mother so you can do your mom and daughter in the same game. Lots of options for NPC relationship to the MC.

So yes, there is a bit of NTR, not avoidable in any way. But it is a very small part of the story and the ways you can resolve it make having to see it worthwhile. But really, it is about corrupting your daughter, your niece, the gamer girl, the wife's secretary, the flower shop owner, the daughter's friend, the flower shop owners daughter, oh and making the beach in town a nude beach, for eye candy sake. And your wife will call you "master" if you play it right.

All in all, it's a win-win.
wow wow wow thanks for the explanation i think i will keep the game on my radar i may play it after your explanation only if i didn't find any other games .. but i will avoid the mother because she will break my heart anyway .. i will focus on the daughter and of course i will enslave that asshole and fuck his wife to reconsider it the second time

but remember if the NTR scene was offensive i will kill you .(you said it's a one scene and i can revenge so maybe maybe i will give it a try .. i don't know what is the problem with those developers making the NTR not avoidable

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't have to goto motel to get wife caught and that way no need to watch flowershop woman and her hubby having sex. focus only on daughter or daughter and her friend or ......... there are a lot choices.

samoo

Jan 11, 2019
don't have to goto motel to get wife caught and that way no need to watch flowershop woman and her hubby having sex. focus only on daughter or daughter and her friend or ......... there are a lot choices.
wow so if i focused on the daughter i will avoid or skip the NTR
thanks thanks a lot

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
While talking to SAM
Hello I have a mission for you
I'm Listening. What do you require of me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 38, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 360, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/niece.rpy", line 715, in script
    daddy "As you may be well aware, [daugher_name] has some {i}hormonal issues.{/i}"
KeyError: u'daugher_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/niece.rpy", line 715, in script
    daddy "As you may be well aware, [daugher_name] has some {i}hormonal issues.{/i}"
  File "I:\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "I:\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "I:\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'daugher_name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Goodnight Kiss 1.01
Sat Jan 12 22:30:25 2019

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
while listening on Brenda and Daughter

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/brenda.rpy", line 656, in script
    $ random=renpy.random=randint(1,2)
  File "game/brenda.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'randint' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/brenda.rpy", line 656, in script
  File "I:\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "I:\GoodnightKiss-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/brenda.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'randint' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Goodnight Kiss 1.01
Sat Jan 12 22:34:40 2019

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes