Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Killmilk

Apr 17, 2020
Hi, can you upload the walkthrough to another source? Idk why, i cant download/view it :(
Stuck, when laurel invite MC streaming together, idk how to enter the house without met miranda

Killmilk

Apr 17, 2020

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Killmilk

They are clickable links that brings up the Extra: Hints & Tips PDF to save you must bring that page up and right click the page and select save as which is the only way you save it. The OP's link has been updated from the looks of it.

ulluquiora

Jan 12, 2019
I've played for several hours, and so far so good with my progress getting the achievements.
But, I sometimes got error (traceback file attached) so that I couldn't progress more.
Is anybody have suggestions what should I do to solve this errors?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've played for several hours, and so far so good with my progress getting the achievements.
But, I sometimes got error (traceback file attached) so that I couldn't progress more.
Is anybody have suggestions what should I do to solve this errors?
yea, forget this game and it's sequel and put dev on ignore list. if you want to continue playing this you can try if bugfixes made by not dev work in this version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never had a problem with the game as I edited the script files myself to fix the errors that popped up.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
LOL after reading some of the comments and complaints about this game there is some good news
as far as i can tell you all made it further then me LMAO
sure be nice for console cheats or something this game is pretty grindy and keeps ending on me like its on a timer or some shit

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
str8up

The ones that made it farther or to the end most likely knew how to edit the script files to fix the DEV huge amount of errors that came with each update. There might also be fixes posted in the thread that fix some errors.

To use the console extract the game files using unren and then start the game and hit shift + D to look at the variables that are in the game and then hit shift + O to open the console and edit the one that you need.

If money for example is spelled Money then you must type it in as Money=9999999

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes