Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
you cannot continue the game with the wife living there
Hi, can you upload the walkthrough to another source? Idk why, i cant download/view it :(
Stuck, when laurel invite MC streaming together, idk how to enter the house without met miranda

Yeah same problem, this game is messed up and not complete.

cant go home on weekends when you need to hear the girls talking.

Also cannot take Emily on a date to the movies. she says she has no dress to wear, yet I have bought 4 so far.

farken tired of the game, NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Also cannot take Emily on a date to the movies. she says she has no dress to wear, yet I have bought 4 so far.

farken tired of the game, NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Invite daughter to the mall and buy her the first dress, I think it is the flower one.
And the only available guide is this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as it's been said before both this and gnk2 are mess of bugs (which players need to fix since dev doesn't) and not that worth to play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is NTR enterly avoidable??

I read some post and I haven't clear this point.
sure if you don't want to caught wife getting fucked by another guy, ofc that leads to mc not being able to fuck that flowershop woman and see her being fucked by mc.

if I were you aka just starting I'd avoid this big pile of shithole called game.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
sure if you don't want to caught wife getting fucked by another guy, ofc that leads to mc not being able to fuck that flowershop woman and see her being fucked by mc.

if I were you aka just starting I'd avoid this big pile of shithole called game.
Thanks.

I don't play the game... If I see the wife cheating the MC I don't want her having sex with the MC, I would file for divorce...

And I understand that NTR exists even if you don't catch the wife fucking... That really sucks. I'd rather catch her and send her to hell.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks.

I don't play the game... If I see the wife cheating the MC I don't want her having sex with the MC, I would file for divorce...

And I understand that NTR exists even if you don't catch the wife fucking... That really sucks. I'd rather catch her and send her to hell.
well you can boot her out of house after confronting her when she's cheating (and later let her back after she promises not to cheat anymore (still spends some afternoons at motel with guy who isn't married with her (could ask wtf developer/writer was thinking when he wrote that part))).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well you can boot her out of house after confronting her when she's cheating (and later let her back after she promises not to cheat anymore (still spends some afternoons at motel with guy who isn't married with her (could ask wtf developer/writer was thinking when he wrote that part))).
If I can boot her out the house I not let her back. She can promise all she wants.

Nov 21, 2017
I've found a bug. If you "creep on social media" and you it'll be you daughter then game'll crush. To take away it just rename "dau_selfie.png" to "emily_selfie.png".
If you want to see her profile picture as usual change in file custom_screens.rpy 508 row to "add "emily_selfie.png" pos -200,100".

Pil

Jun 23, 2017
Is it possible to transfer the unfinished project "daddy's Goodnight Kiss 1" to third-Party developers for possible continuation?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to transfer the unfinished project "daddy's Goodnight Kiss 1" to third-Party developers for possible continuation?
yes but dss has copyrights for this so not actually.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes