thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
hahahaha so fcking true i dont understand this guys hating this contents damn im laughing so hard my stomach is hurting lmao
It was that simple: You don't like any character in the game then don't pursue and continue their story, problem solved. This game was an RPG game with open world for players to explore freely too, so very easy to avoid the fetish you didn't like so all the fuss wasn't make any sense

Reactions: maybe973 and ckaint

RedKaizer

Apr 27, 2018
I'm at the Anna sleep scene right now, right after getting her above 20, there's a question mark on the upper right corner, but I cant seem to be able to do anything, can't interact with her at all, the menu open up alright so I dont think the game is freezing. Am I supposed to press something, could someone help a fellow out?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm at the Anna sleep scene right now, right after getting her above 20, there's a question mark on the upper right corner, but I cant seem to be able to do anything, can't interact with her at all, the menu open up alright so I dont think the game is freezing. Am I supposed to press something, could someone help a fellow out?
If I remember correctly if you hover over the '?' it should highlight squares you can interact with ( her top,shorts,hand) not all of them open right away - hand mainly.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HOLY SHIT GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

v0.1.8 almost done! There're some writings and codes left. I want to rework the intro, so it could be published before March 20.
Before March 20, I can't wait and feel very exciting about this news

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
HOLY SHIT GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

v0.1.8 almost done! There're some writings and codes left. I want to rework the intro, so it could be published before March 20.
Before March 20, I can't wait and feel very exciting about this news
oh god yes i can't wait

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hahahaha, funny that u mention that, theres a stat relationship on Cows :)
Yup! Proof that we will got some cowgirls and maybe other animal girls in the game like dog or even horse in the future. Just need to make them look like big titties girls with animal ears and we can avoid beastiallity

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's interesting! As some have stated above me, there's a good possibility that this fairy can turn cows into cowgirls and so on.
Hate to be that guy, but hopefully he plans on adding a cat, cus catgirls would be nice lol.
Cat, dog or even a hamster would still be fun but in the end we need some animal ears girls
All I want is for MC to stick his dick in Anna's mouth while she sleeps and this muthafucka is adding fairies to the game.
Don't worry, Milda confirmed this update would focus on Anna beside that fairy....maybe with some other girls too

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I really hope it's a juicy update, i been not playing it since the first sexual scene cause he adds so little content that every update it just 10 min gameplay more and it's done.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes