God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
My god you guys are thinking way too much..

The cow stats aren't there to turn them into half girls as the game isn't focused on that.
it's just a stats that maybe will be counted as a quest requirement for the fairy or for anna or maybe it's just to count a future money income that we can receive from working.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My god you guys are thinking way too much..

The cow stats aren't there to turn them into half girls as the game isn't focused on that.
it's just a stats that maybe will be counted as a quest requirement for the fairy or for anna or maybe it's just to count a future money income that we can receive from working.
We know, but still fun to expecting them turn into girls for more sex. If Milda putting fairy in his game then something like animals transformed into women could not be too far stretch

• Haha
Reactions: God_Batman

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Ok anyone having an issue with the text taking up the entire screen and none of the menus appearing? Like when I click the phone it doesn't open, and when I try to go to bed the choices don't appear. Its really annoying and I have no clue how to fix it.

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Ok anyone having an issue with the text taking up the entire screen and none of the menus appearing? Like when I click the phone it doesn't open, and when I try to go to bed the choices don't appear. Its really annoying and I have no clue how to fix it.
I never had any issues with the game itself, could you provide screenshots of what you see. I've played plenty of RPGM games maybe we can troubleshoot it. Try using fullscreen mode by pressing alt+enter for starters.

Aug 29, 2020
people think that milda by pressure from a part of the game's fandom would place things like futanari or bestiality. I don't remember where, but people asked for that kind of thing.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling he'll drop the new version on the 20th, or maybe even later. Not complaining, but I hope all this delay is worth it.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I really hope Milda will release the new version completed later today than to pull a CD Projekt and delay the release date or release it in a buggy state.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes