Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Umm... I just started... After 2 game days, the quest log is still empty. Phone gives a schedule, but I have gone through 2 game-days and nothing to do really,. no events of note, no direction on what to do other than watch TV all day... Is there a GAME hidden in here somewhere?
Unfortunately the game starts you on a weekend and the quests don't really start 'til Monday - just use the time to eat/ with family (noon/dinner) and raise your stats a bit.

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
Finally an update... been waiting this for so long. does it still works with previous savefile though?

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Hmmm, who is <Aunt Douie> for the MC ? She seem to say she is not his aunt,i thought paternal aunt a first so idk.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is it just me or is the game really buggy? I open the key item (phone) tab and the MC is stuck on the map. No key functions work either.

Figured it out. I had to restart the game.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game looks interesting. But I see that it is sleep sex tag. Is it mandatory, or can it be avoided?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Can night scenes be completely avoided? They only interest me if the LI is awake, otherwise I don't like them.
Yes just don't interact with them in their rooms at night
21:00 they are awake in their rooms (Aunt and Anna) @ 22:00 they are asleep.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes