Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Super buggy. And I started from the beginning.
Try to interact with something, and nothing happens. Have to 'right' click to get it back to normal, and progression seems to be impossible.

May 16, 2017
For the actual and future devs here, i have a suggestion: when creating a game, don't mix farm life with school life, like this game. It will take long to release new versions and is a slower progress. Now he has a lot to plan for the next updates and probably will abandon the game (i hope not). So i think is better to pick one game theme and stick to it. If he wanted to add school story too, just make another game, like a part 2 of his life. If you mix too much content, you are gonna end up doing very little and the game can be very bugged and boring.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...that new intro (the mother) give me hope...but she will probably never appear...

but where is mae? for the new scene from 1.8
Is one girl where you buy seeds...just go there, and she is show automatically...just, make sure you are using new saves, the old ones don't work anymore.

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
how do i find Pixie?
i see a spot to the left of the farm with a speech bubble but clicking it does nothing

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Bro, after the first scene with Pixie i think that "mindfuck" tag should be add to the game, btw, much love for this game
Edit: holy moly, that rubbing scene with Anna was damn hot :love:

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Man...that new intro (the mother) give me hope...but she will probably never appear...

Is one girl where you buy seeds...just go there, and she is show automatically...just, make sure you are using new saves, the old ones don't work anymore.
False, the old saves work just fine. You just need to learn how to cultivate, and you can meet Mae

Reactions: Heqan

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
False, the old saves work just fine. You just need to learn how to cultivate, and you can meet Mae
In my last one, the game is stuck at day 24, and if you read first the changelog:

Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.8
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save file compatibility: Old save will not work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog v0.1.8:
New Content:
- Intro Rework. New Wallpaper for Phone.
- Farming Event. New pose for Daisy after helping her with the Cornfield.
- New character: Pixie. Two Story Progression Scenes and New Item.
- Mae Greeting Scene.
- Bath with Anna Scene.
- Bathtub with Anna H-scene.
- Rework Anna Sleeping Scene. Add 3 H-actions.
- Update Dream Room: add Santie Old Scenes.
Bugfix:
- Some bugs from the previous version.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
In my last one, the game is stuck at day 24, and if you read first the changelog:

Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.8
Save file compatibility: Old save will not work.
Changelog v0.1.8:
New Content:
- Intro Rework. New Wallpaper for Phone.
- Farming Event. New pose for Daisy after helping her with the Cornfield.
- New character: Pixie. Two Story Progression Scenes and New Item.
- Mae Greeting Scene.
- Bath with Anna Scene.
- Bathtub with Anna H-scene.
- Rework Anna Sleeping Scene. Add 3 H-actions.
- Update Dream Room: add Santie Old Scenes.
Bugfix:
- Some bugs from the previous version.
The issue might be with day 24 specifically. I used my old save, was able to see everything, no problem whatsoever

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Absolutely hate how it forces the tiny dick for scenes. You might as well just made it part of the story that his dick is small if that was the goal, or at least make it optional so there's a reason he has a big dick in the first place.
Game itself looks promising but the phone glitch makes it unplayable. Love the art and animations though. Not a fan of the MC's build so I hope other males also get scenes too, which I assume is planned since Brad has a standing sprite.
Replying scenes through dreams should also have dialogue so there's context.

Phone glitch starts after Ms. Betty catches you peeping at the swimming pool.
Peeping at the swimming pool has the wrong dialogue. Shows text about boobs when ass sprite is on screen and vise versa.
Tool box at the bottom right disappeared after learning about it and I had to enter a new area to make it reappear.
Pixie's [...] text box floats when she's not there an hour before she's meant to show up.

Oct 14, 2018
Damn, really glad I kept an eye on this one and waited for content to be put up, really enjoyed it. The game is pretty and the art and animations are so good that I can't even find a word for it that does it's justice.

I did however encounter some bugs. The most noticable ones being when you go to school, your phone breaks. I assume the "can't use my phone here" is because the MC shouldn't be on his phone in school, but it's like the game doesn't register when you leave the school, so even after leaving and sleeping I still can't use the phone, making it a lot harder to skip time in some cases and not being able to check the schedule.

Another bug I noticed is that when you sleep with the aunt, it seems like our crops don't "progress". I wake up in her bed, check the crops and see that they haven't grown and they're still watered from yesterday.

Keep up the great work tho, this is honestly a really great game.(y)

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes