Hornyium

Aug 20, 2018
I'm using android. Doing the night event and massage is hard. I cant do anything. Any tips how to do it in android?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
encountered the phone bug, continuing despite it (also, what is with the person(?) in class that gives copies of the phone?)

would suggest giving the phone a shortcut to access, as going into menu > items > key items, is a bit cumbersome after doing it 10+ times. but only after the phone bug is sorted.

game with potential, but really needs some more... hmm "filler" content for those moments when their is nothing to do in-game, as without access to phone due to bug cant skip time wherever you are, weekends especially, which leaves the player to either watch the tv or play games to advance time. some suggestions : fishing, as I noticed a dock on far side of other farm, maybe raise a horse for racing? swimming maybe, could tie that to character stats and allow him to buff up a bit (could make a new event with brad the bully?)

overall, good game, but needs more content to make it great.

Reactions: Ibib and Gabaw

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
On the 24th day, go talk to Aunt Daisy next to the christmas tree in the living room. After that, you must go to the barn, where you must get the axe, which you must use to cut the tree below the garden (where you can plant your own seeds). Finally, put the tree in your room, go to sleep, and wake up to the noise... Happy Christmas..
when the Christmas event is hotter than any of the other scenes......mmmm we need more Christmas days :)

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I love the game, i just hope we will have more consensual sex in the family. And that we end up seeing the mom who seem to REALLY love her son lol.

SilX

May 15, 2019
The huge dialogs windows bug happened to me and I had to load a save previous to the bug's start.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Any chance of including gay content? Like Callum and that school friend sucking and fucking each other. I would love it.
Maybe Milda will including some gay content or maybe never, overall the game still very green with so many girls still didn't got any content so it won't happen anytime soon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't know how would anyone else feel like but the way MC "fingering" Pixie's flower on her head somehow seems very wrong....like very wrong, because he's literally fucking her brain with his finger....that was disturbing, wonder if Milda decide to do some "brain fuck" content with her in the future

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not just that but the Mom teasing photo on the phone was very great too, really wish Milda would let her make an appearance in the future and not let her be a faceless character

Reactions: Lt.Marx

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
It seems I was black screened as I started to talk to Mae for the first time after meeting the second auntie.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes