Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Changelog v0.1.8.1 (Bugfix):
- Weird guy in the classroom.
- Pixie's Event Marker.
- Text box bug after using Phone. If you play on the v0.1.8, to fix this bug:
+ Open the Phone.
+ Click on the Schedules and Events App. Press Enter on your keyboard.
+ Click on any character like Daisy or Anna. This could fix the problem.
- Sprite bug, changing tool too quickly when tool animation running.
- Anna's shoulder flickers during the nighttime handjob.
- Anna Sleeping: more than one PP.
- Christmas day. Santie event: day loop.
- Mabel's Event Marker.

Apr 16, 2020
Bro, aunt is still incest, wth are you on, LOL. The game is on subscribestar instead of Patreon so that it wont have trouble with stuff like this, that is actually meant to be his aunt, not a cover for anything
someone was saying it ruins the fantasy of him having sexual interactions with someone who is an aunt, when he thinks it was supposed to be his mother, but the thing is... the aunt, was really is his aunt and his mom existed too, but only in the mc's phone for now... hmmm this is getting complicated, i dont know if you're getting what I meant
-
but basically, your talking nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: Lt.Marx and Smiruk

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
someone was saying it ruins the fantasy of him having sexual interactions with someone who is an aunt, when he thinks it was supposed to be his mother, but the thing is... the aunt, was really is his aunt and his mom existed too, but only in the mc's phone for now... hmmm this is getting complicated, i dont know if you're getting what I meant
-
but basically, your talking nonsense
1616520823584.png
Guess we're both talking nonsense then, since you're saying the same thing I am

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Holy shit those sleeping-sex scenes.

d96i8km4.jpg

Jerking off by using her puffy-vulva is truly inspiring. The fairy was also kind of surpsie, guess this game is indeed going to have magic after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lt.Marx

Hotarosannin

Dec 20, 2020
when i starting event with daisy at night i can onli undress her boobs and touch hips? but in the tips theres 2 dop areas/ Is it bag or i'm missing something(i have 20+ affection ofc)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes