Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
the changelog says to open the events on the phone but how can i do that if i cant even open the phone on the first place?
just keep playing, at some time it will work, in my game i had this problem too, but, i dont know how, but it will open sometime XD

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is boring if you do not like to just pointlessly run around with no goal in mind. By day 3 I had quit.. go out.. nothing to do.. go back to room.. do something for an hour.. go back out.. nothing to do.. repeat.. until something new happens. I got so sick of running into the house and back upstairs.

It has great graphics but there is no story to it. So if your looking for something with something to do really this game is not it.

SAM007

May 4, 2018
Can anyone share their full save files please?
NOTE: Please share your "global.rpgsave" file as well game doesn't load otherwise

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
This game is boring if you do not like to just pointlessly run around with no goal in mind. By day 3 I had quit.. go out.. nothing to do.. go back to room.. do something for an hour.. go back out.. nothing to do.. repeat.. until something new happens. I got so sick of running into the house and back upstairs.

It has great graphics but there is no story to it. So if your looking for something with something to do really this game is not it.
The phone has the schedules and event requirements for every character. Plus, it allows you to skip to any time you wish. You're supposed to use that as a guide, not run around aimlessly.
You're not the first one complaining about running around with no goal, seemingly unnaware of the importance of the phone and how to use it. I don't blame you, the game could use a better tutorial. It was suggested in the discord a separate icon for the phone outside of the items menu. Hopefully Milda implements that, and more people realise it's there.

Pinkupong321

Aug 7, 2020
I have downloaded the game with Mega and why is it taking so long to unzip?
The progress bar stops at 1/2 of the whole unzip progress and it keeps like this for about an hour.

Not sure what to do, does anyone know what to do about it?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The phone has the schedules and event requirements for every character. Plus, it allows you to skip to any time you wish. You're supposed to use that as a guide, not run around aimlessly.
You're not the first one complaining about running around with no goal, seemingly unnaware of the importance of the phone and how to use it. I don't blame you, the game could use a better tutorial. It was suggested in the discord a separate icon for the phone outside of the items menu. Hopefully Milda implements that, and more people realise it's there.
Wow.. did not even know there was a phone at all.

Reactions: SamHaim

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
Relax man, just to get a taste of ana's pussy, it is quite possible that in the next versions it will be possible to use the normal cock or even have an inverted dust that increase the cock instead of decreasing :)

Milda's creativity is a success

I loved and hated this new update, pixie and surprisingly mae looking fire and hopeful for the future! Ana's part though... loved the concept, but hated the execution... why that damn tiny mini dust..... :(

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
how do I get out of the christmas event?
Version 0.1.8.1 should have fixed the Christmas Loop bug. But if you're on an older version I think all you need to do is go to the bed and dream instead of sleep. That should get you out of the loop.

POPOTG

Jul 14, 2020
I really liked the game, if you can add more languages in the game it would be good, Portuguese and Spanish, in some forums you will have people willing to help you with this part if you want, unfortunately I can not help because I do not speak English at the moment I am using a translator to write.

Reactions: Rickolin

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
you can use it as a wallpaper in the phone, just click in the "arrow" at the right in the phone menu.
Weird that the background would default to the girl at the pool, even during the intro to the game when you haven't met her yet. Or is that just because I have a save file where I have met her?

Also, your tip worked but it's too bad they cut off her face and you can't see the whole thing.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes