Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Weird that the background would default to the girl at the pool, even during the intro to the game when you haven't met her yet. Or is that just because I have a save file where I have met her?

Also, your tip worked but it's too bad they cut off her face and you can't see the whole thing.
yep, i think she will put another "default" wallpaper in the phone, the girl at the pool is just default, i hadnt another save file and she was already there. but... that photo of the mother of the protagronist isnt in the intro of the game? i dont remember so i dont know if the mom's photo is already there in the phone or if you get when you get that scene... oh shit lol
whatever, is just a photo XD

Reactions: DB Cooper
Oct 14, 2018
So the bugfix didn't fix the issue with the phone and school situation ? It's a rather game-breaking bug, since there's very limited ways of "skipping time" without the phone.

Nevermind, seems to have fixed when the next day started. My save was at the beginning of the current day, and it fixed after sleeping. (y)

Last edited:

J

Aug 17, 2016
How to fix failed to load Daisy - Sleep-Touch-Thigh_0008.rpgmvp ?
Go to the folder [\www\img\pictures] and delete the file. It appears it is from a previous update that is not needed. You may also have to delete Shop-1.rpgmvp

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
Relax man, just to get a taste of ana's pussy, it is quite possible that in the next versions it will be possible to use the normal cock or even have an inverted dust that increase the cock instead of decreasing :)

Milda's creativity is a success
Maybe using the word hate was too strong lol, but I hope you are right! and yes, I do believe in milda' sense for creativeness!

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
man....I cant find the vending mashine to get the 2 and 3 rd scene...someonje can edit a save where is near it and post it? so I can progres the aunt story? thx

Jan 15, 2018
I hope at some point we won't need the fairy powder anymore cause it just makes the scenes incredibly underwhelming when it's the size of a pinky.

Kanon7070

Dec 20, 2018
I honestly love the creator of this game honestly it feels like he cares about it, also I am loving the art it's so good. It makes me want him to finish creating more content a lot faster so i get to play it more lol

Reactions: Trolobot
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes