FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well, "What a Legend" got bigger than this, with arguably less content than this, but people could see the level of quality on display. Kinda the same deal here, in terms of art and animation, this game ranks up there among the best. And while it doesnt have that much content, it has enough scenes to justify playing it. If you feel this is your kind of game, I recommend giving it a shot.
Yea it looks amazing but I'm afraid I'll be unable to continue when I'm in the middle of having fun so.

Fushiro

Jul 3, 2020
hello, has there any new update to this? i have been liking the game, thanks in advance for the reply!

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.8.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.03.2021 (v0.1.8.1)
I'm unable to do anything here, I tried single tapping, double tapping and even tap and hold/ longpress, nothing seems to work. What exactly am I supposed to do to advance?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm unable to do anything here, I tried single tapping, double tapping and even tap and hold/ longpress, nothing seems to work. What exactly am I supposed to do to advance?
View attachment 2021_04_12_10_59_17.webm
...for instance.
but i say it again. the control of these interactive scenes is far from perfect.
either live with that fact and try until you get the desired result or don't use this android version.

Reactions: Lynx-.-x

WitchKingX

Apr 10, 2019
I accidently destroyed the 2 seeds at the start
Is there any way to get more?

edit: nvm
didn't know I was able to go East yet xD

Last edited:

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Im having a problem, last time i played it was version 1.8.0 and i talked with the weird NPC, got a second Phone and now i cant use it anymore always getting the message "I cant use my phone here" any fix?

Mar 31, 2020
Well, "What a Legend" got bigger than this, with arguably less content than this, but people could see the level of quality on display. Kinda the same deal here, in terms of art and animation, this game ranks up there among the best. And while it doesnt have that much content, it has enough scenes to justify playing it. If you feel this is your kind of game, I recommend giving it a shot.
It definitely is. I usually recommend trying to subscribe to him. Because he's only a one-man team and he only gets about 3-5 hours a day to work on the game, content is slow and small. However, if he gets enough to allow him to quit his job, then we get more content faster.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes