GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Huh, would be nice if there was something like an arrow or something tthat lets us know where we can and can't go, I keep trying to go to every edge of the map thinking it leads to another aarea.

Also, with the aunt at night, I can only take her top off and stroke her legs, do I need more points for in order to do more?

GrafSativia

Oct 23, 2020
Huh, would be nice if there was something like an arrow or something tthat lets us know where we can and can't go, I keep trying to go to every edge of the map thinking it leads to another aarea.

Also, with the aunt at night, I can only take her top off and stroke her legs, do I need more points for in order to do more?
You need to be at Stage 4 with Daisy to fuck her while she sleeps. Once you are at Stage 4 you can spread her ass cheeks and lick her Pussy.

There is a Gauge at the right side of the screen. Once that is filled up she will cum and then you can fuck her. If you try to fuck her right away she will wake up or rather the MC thinks she wakes up and rushes out of the room. You cant re-enter the Room anymore.

Reactions: Andonthatday

Kaziroh

Jul 13, 2020
Question: How can I strip Anna in her sleep in mobile build? I can't do it for some reason

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Does the eyeless pink haired girl have or will have more content then just the two scenes?
She's such a teaser that she fires up my imagination. I would love to see more content with her but I've seen no indication that there will be. Let's hear from more people who find the pink-haired girl in the schoolyard erotic as hell. :love:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Anything new? I haven't heard anything about this game for a while.

Sadly, don't know what the poll was about, its supporter locked. If you wanna know how far down is the development, you can check the subscribestar homepage. Right now we're at 38%

kek111

Dec 12, 2020
Hi i am new to the rpgm games how can i save the game file? When i restart the game my save is gone.

adginfinity

Aug 25, 2020
I can't save progress, it says please select a file slot when i press enter on save or i click it. And options section is also bugged. Are there any bug fixes for this game?

raissme

Nov 20, 2020
did the android version bugged ? it seems that i cant click all the question mark on top left when im interacting

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes