thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It definitely is. I usually recommend trying to subscribe to him. Because he's only a one-man team and he only gets about 3-5 hours a day to work on the game, content is slow and small. However, if he gets enough to allow him to quit his job, then we get more content faster.
I think the problem is that What a Legend was made using Ren py while this game using RPGM, even when they have basically the same among of content but with Ren py where you only need to clicking to interact with the items and move to some location vs had to control your character running around a very big map and go through lot of days or steps to trigger an event then you would feel like this one seems to have very little content in it
Overall Milda was only one guy who did all the job while Mcnuts have not just him but his wife to help so of course it would help the game to be progress much faster, and yes money and supports was a 1 of the reason too. Hopefully he will have more supports in the future and got more people to help with his project

Mar 31, 2020
So they not gonna make scene for neighbor milf?
That can depend. I know there's going to be a cheating route but as far as the NTR I'm thinking of is where it seems like the boy is crude and a guy is just getting screwed over. This route will have the wife essentially in control of the relationship so it's kind of just normal cheating if that makes any sense

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That can depend. I know there's going to be a cheating route but as far as the NTR I'm thinking of is where it seems like the boy is crude and a guy is just getting screwed over. This route will have the wife essentially in control of the relationship so it's kind of just normal cheating if that makes any sense
A little bit of pay back to the bully would be great if we can having sex with his mom/sister for humiliating him in the school yard would be nice, it was Netori a kind of good NTR where we the MC stealing love from other guy

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Was intrigued about this game , never played it yet ,but made the descision to watch the thread. Any good guess when will this game be finished?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Can you get all scenes in one play?
Or is this like s route type game where you have to play multiple times to get everything?

Reactions: yercat
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes