MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Interesting game. Though, on the comment above mine, I can relate on the passion of art. The one thing I like about this game is that it's not censored. So, to the creator of this game, keep up the good work.

DISERO

Jun 24, 2019
This was on the last update from his subscribestar, 43% on 3rd of April. I'm positive it will be finished by the end of this month or at the start of June.... Hopefully. XD
The post was on 3rd of April. But the post can edit, I think the post was edited around 2~5 days ago.
Let's hope it can out the end of this month or at the start of June :)

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Interesting game. Though, on the comment above mine, I can relate on the passion of art. The one thing I like about this game is that it's not censored. So, to the creator of this game, keep up the good work.
Agreed, and the art style is quite refreshing when compared to most games these days. Reminds me alot of summertime saga

Reactions: MannyTearson92

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Question: How can I strip Anna in her sleep in mobile build? I can't do it for some reason
Click on the area and drag like you would with a mouse. Works for me. Might be a bit more difficult depending on whether you're playing using an emulator/JoiPlay or the unofficial mobile port (i'm using the latter, and this usually works but takes a few clicks to get to work)

well it finally worked but i cant quit the interaction rn :/
Can be a bit laggy at times to register commands. Exit/quit interaction button is on the bottom right of the screen, just click there a few times

raissme

Nov 20, 2020
Click on the area and drag like you would with a mouse. Works for me. Might be a bit more difficult depending on whether you're playing using an emulator/JoiPlay or the unofficial mobile port (i'm using the latter, and this usually works but takes a few clicks to get to work)

Can be a bit laggy at times to register commands. Exit/quit interaction button is on the bottom right of the screen, just click there a few times
i did try to click a few times but it still wont work, tried both with joiplay and mobile build but still buggy

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
i did try to click a few times but it still wont work, tried both with joiplay and mobile build but still buggy
If you can't get the arrow to show, try accessing the save menu and loading a previous save. If that still doesn't help try a reinstall and if that doesn't help its the build thats buggy. Nothing you can do about that except try the PC build

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
So, I keep getting this error when I try to load a save or start a new game:
2021-05-13_18:12:48.png

Also, this other error if I try to play the game in the browser:
2021-05-13_18:18:29.png

any ideas?

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
No fan arts, and you should probably stay away from the discord as most of it just has children posting stupid things. It's not well maintained.
Milda Sento I especially did not like your suggestion room on discord. There are too many children on there and i'm afraid one way or another they will change your game. Please open suggestion room to patron only. Damn :FacePalm: that was too much cancer to see... My eyes are bleeding right now.

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Milda Sento I especially did not like your suggestion room on discord. There are too many children on there and i'm afraid one way or another they will change your game. Please open suggestion room to patron only. Damn :FacePalm: that was too much cancer to see... My eyes are bleeding right now.
Agreed. I don't know what's going on there, but so many of those suggestions makes my whole body cringe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Teraxricos
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, I mean me and a couple of others pitch pretty decent ideas we think however there are WAY too many bad ideas from people whose age is questionable. I'm always open to talking about ideas for the game and stuff people want to see but one person constantly asking for gilfs and two people asking for furries is getting annoying. If it's not a popular kink then ask once and stop asking after. Keep in mind too that ALL of these bad ideas come from non-subs.

Mar 31, 2020
Out of curiosity, what sort of kinks do you guys want to see in the game? Either scene ideas or just fetishes in general. The game does have an open door for different kinds of kinks so ask and I can tell you based on my talks with Milda the likelihood of it working.

• Thinking Face
Mar 31, 2020
Well no on the granny's and furries, even though you a couple people who are asking, more are saying no to it. The stuck thing is in the game and will be added on to later.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes