Aug 29, 2020
[MOD] This is a little graphic mod that:
* Alows you to stretch Anna's p*ssy with your normal sized d*ck (only visual, you still need the fairy shit);
* Makes Nina fully nude when showering with her girlfriend (when alone, she still is either in swimsuit or in topless);
* Fixes Auntie Daisy's p*ssy and body in the peeping scene (to match other nude scenes of her);
* Improves the creampie.

View attachment 1207648
Download
thanks for the mod bro 10/10 keep it up and if you plan to continue making mods and want some ideas write me

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
[MOD] This is a little graphic mod that:
* Alows you to stretch Anna's p*ssy with your normal sized d*ck (only visual, you still need the fairy shit);
* Makes Nina fully nude when showering with her girlfriend (when alone, she still is either in swimsuit or in topless);
* Fixes Auntie Daisy's p*ssy and body in the peeping scene (to match other nude scenes of her);
* Improves the creampie.

Download
Dude, this is some amazing stuff. Greatly appreciated. Any chance you could make Daisy's light penetration scene full-depth, too?

Agywinw72yjwk

Sep 20, 2020
How to
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.8.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.03.2021 (v0.1.8.1)

How to play interactive groping at night. I always stuck like i cannot use the longpress, then i got stuck on night groping. I cannot get out from that session bro. How to use it. Thanks

Reactions: Perspektivniymax
Aug 29, 2020
Another awesome handdrawn h game which receives only 1 or 2 updates in a year like Amity Park & Bones Tales The Manor.
Besides making the game, milda has another job if you look at her star, so I will call him, milda does not reach the first expected goal, which is 2,000 dollars, I think it is currently 1,100 to 1,150 if she reaches the first goal set, such Once Milda decides to resign. I said maybe about his job, but he already set a goal to quit his job which is 5,000 and if he reaches that goal maybe we will have updates every 2 months or maybe 3

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
For those who do not know, there is a very good mod page 127, there are 3 or 4 edited scenes

throwawayidk6969

May 15, 2021
It works when the MC is completely alone
The first scene with Betty makes the phone unusable. I saved prior to peeping at the pool and once I complete the scene with Betty I can no longer use the phone. I even tried going to MC's room right after to open the phone and even there it says I cannot use the phone right now. It was working fine up to that point even after receiving tools.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Found a bug using the game on Linux: it fails to find some image files, "/img/system/SHud_A.png" and "/img/system/SHud_A.png".
2021-05-28_00:38:37.png

I know, I know, Linux is not officially supported.... but it's a RPGMaker MV game. Which means it's in actuality just a HTML5 game bundled with a OS-dependant Node-WebKit shell.
It's possible to simply run it with any browser or local NWJS implementation.

So, I found the source of the issue:
the plugin in /wwwjs/plugins/MOG_SHud.js tries to find, at lines 208 and 209, files registrated as "Shud_A" and "Shud_B"
But the game comes with the files "SHud_A" and "SHud_B"
This is not a problem on Windows, as the OS treats filenames as case insensitive, but it IS a problem on Linux(and, I guess, it would be on MacOs) as it treats filenames as case-sensitive.

The solution is quite simple: edit /wwwjs/plugins/MOG_SHud.js to look for the correct files

from
JavaScript:
S_Hud.prototype.load_img = function() {
    this._layout_img = ImageManager.loadSystem("Shud_A");
    this._meter_img = ImageManager.loadSystem("Shud_B");
};
to
JavaScript:
S_Hud.prototype.load_img = function() {
    this._layout_img = ImageManager.loadSystem("SHud_A");
    this._meter_img = ImageManager.loadSystem("SHud_B");
};

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
What exactly am I supposed to do when Daisy is sleeping and the MC whips out his dick? Clicking on the pussy just makes it so that he pushes the tip in and doesn't move anymore and calls the whole thing off... This can't possibly be it, right?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes