mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
What exactly am I supposed to do when Daisy is sleeping and the MC whips out his dick? Clicking on the pussy just makes it so that he pushes the tip in and doesn't move anymore and calls the whole thing off... This can't possibly be it, right?
it's a bug, I think, it shouldn't show that until you meet Pixie

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
it's a bug, I think, it shouldn't show that until you meet Pixie
Nope
What exactly am I supposed to do when Daisy is sleeping and the MC whips out his dick? Clicking on the pussy just makes it so that he pushes the tip in and doesn't move anymore and calls the whole thing off... This can't possibly be it, right?
You're supposed to get her wet first. Spread the cheek with your hand, and you will see the tongue show up. Then fill the bar to make her cum. Then you can proceed with the dick tip.

Reactions: SiyanBoy

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So after playing this for a few hours I can say that I'm really thrilled with the amazing artwork which even comes with nice animations as well. So that's definitely a big plus for the game but I feel it's still lacking in actual sex scenes in general... Now, I don't know if the game is still relatively new but it could certainly use some more scenes as the ones we have are really nice.

Me being a hopeless preggo-nut also makes me hope that maybe we'll have some juicy pregnancy content later down the line as it improves any game tremendously for me personally.

But yea, so far so good. Really looking forward to what this game will have to offer in the future.

Reactions: vaaf
Mar 31, 2020
You have to lick it first. Don't pull your dick out and click on her pussy.

Mar 31, 2020
So after playing this for a few hours I can say that I'm really thrilled with the amazing artwork which even comes with nice animations as well. So that's definitely a big plus for the game but I feel it's still lacking in actual sex scenes in general... Now, I don't know if the game is still relatively new but it could certainly use some more scenes as the ones we have are really nice.

Me being a hopeless preggo-nut also makes me hope that maybe we'll have some juicy pregnancy content later down the line as it improves any game tremendously for me personally.

But yea, so far so good. Really looking forward to what this game will have to offer in the future.
I heard a while ago that there would be a plan for that BUT keep in mind this will 99% going to be for only 1 character route which the assumption being Daisy. Personally, I would want to see a bestiality route for her seeing as it's a farm setting but it'd have to be optional.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I heard a while ago that there would be a plan for that BUT keep in mind this will 99% going to be for only 1 character route which the assumption being Daisy. Personally, I would want to see a bestiality route for her seeing as it's a farm setting but it'd have to be optional.
Yea definitely. I think the more kinks the better. Tho it would be best if very specific kinks like bestiality or pregnancy would be optional as it's obviously not everyone's cup of tea. Really looking forward to more content for this game and I'm excitied for its future.

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
I for the life of me cannot get this game to work after the download. It downloads as RAR file and I dunno what to do. I turned it into a zip and extracted it but the game still wont launch. Can anybody help?

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
I for the life of me cannot get this game to work after the download. It downloads as RAR file and I dunno what to do. I turned it into a zip and extracted it but the game still wont launch. Can anybody help?
That's strange, I download from NOPY with Internet Download manager ( for better download speeds) then extract it where I want it with Winrar . I have no issues . If you don't have Winrar , I suggest installing it .

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone have a save of the last vesion? my ssd melted a few days ago and I lost everything in the process :/

Iruyx

Apr 19, 2020
There will be contradictions in the dialogue because I don't modify them. There are 4 scenes I edited:
-Daisy Sleeping
-Anna Hide and Seek game
-Bath with Daisy (after drinking Theo energy drinks)
-Anna Sleeping
Minor edits:
Pink hair girl does not wear panties (I put her on more panties, I think it looks sexier)
- phone wallpaper (Anna is the best !!!)
There are 4 save files, the original purpose was to use it to quickly check the scenes I edited and I forgot to delete it.
-save 1: Anna Hide and Seek game, save 2:Bath with Daisy , save 3:Santie, save 4: Mabel when she's stuck (This scene is not edited yet)
Some animations did not work as I expected due to some minor trouble because the order of the frames was not arranged as I thought.
please make android version

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes