Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
I'm playing it on JoiPlay but I cannot farm or message is there a work around for this?
The game still need a mouse thats why its hard to click on something even if your playing on joiplay or something they port on android, Get a otg mouse so you can use a mouse on android

Reactions: jayjay18

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
NEXT VERSION STATUS:

v0.1.9 - ~70%(32/53) - Release date Early July 1~10
Art
(16/35)
Pose (12/12)
Writing (2/3)
Code (2/5)

Have to wait until July people, could someone pass me all the mods that the game has?

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
So guys, was the actual mom of the MC added to this game yet and can one already do stuff to her ?

Also is it planned by the dev to add impregnation of the mom and the auntie ?

Reactions: fref45
Mar 31, 2020
So guys, was the actual mom of the MC added to this game yet and can one already do stuff to her ?

Also is it planned by the dev to add impregnation of the mom and the auntie ?
You need to play the game to tell when these things are coming but assuming you just want the quick answer, no the mom is not in the game and will not be added for a very long time. Impregnation is a maybe but still, will not be at the top list of priorities as that's seen as one of the least wanted features for the game.

Z39032571

Oct 1, 2020
Does anybody have issues interacting with the sleep sex scenes? I can't do some of the actions, or do I need to progress more?

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Does anybody have issues interacting with the sleep sex scenes? I can't do some of the actions, or do I need to progress more?
Menu -> Item -> Key Item -> Phone -> Use phone -> Click "Folder image" -> Events -> Click "Heroine image" -> See a list of events and conditions for their activation

There are 2 main triggers for events.
The first is AP. When interacting with characters, this parameter will grow
The second is the Relationship Stage. When certain events occur, the Stage increases.
If there is enough AP, but there was no Stage growth, you will not have the activation of events that require both conditions.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes