NEXT VERSION STATUS:

v0.1.9 - 92%(24/26) - More tasks incoming, don't freak out
Art
(14/14)
Pose (6/6)
Writing (2/2)
Code (2/4)

oh boi the new update is almost here
Sorry to burst your bubble , but if u look up you'll see "More tasks incoming, don't freak out". So we might wait some more.

Reactions: Chinte
Mar 31, 2020
Do you know if Milda is going to add bestiality to the game?
Something tame is coming in a future update. It won't have any sort of penetration and probably doesn't fall too hard into the bestiality category but it's still a bit of animal-on-female content. Milda is not in favor of direct bestiality being added into the game but depending on how this scene goes, I'm guessing it will determine if more content like it will start to appear on his game agenda. You can message me if you want to hear what the idea is but the people do need to keep in mind that IF it happens, it will only be a questline for 1 character (You can guess which one that would be) and it would be optional.

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Something tame is coming in a future update. It won't have any sort of penetration and probably doesn't fall too hard into the bestiality category but it's still a bit of animal-on-female content. Milda is not in favor of direct bestiality being added into the game but depending on how this scene goes, I'm guessing it will determine if more content like it will start to appear on his game agenda. You can message me if you want to hear what the idea is but the people do need to keep in mind that IF it happens, it will only be a questline for 1 character (You can guess which one that would be) and it would be optional.
[/QUOTE]
Bro, could you send me the message, it's the first time I use f95zone and I don't know how to send it

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Update development status

NEXT VERSION STATUS:

v0.1.9 - ~70%(24/51) - I'm good at math, believe me
Art
(14/36)
Pose (6/9)
Writing (2/3)
Code (2/5)
Woah. Art went up by like 150% and pose by 50%. Hopefully this means we're getting quite a few new scenes. Also that line about math is really weird given that's not the correct percentage. Any idea what Milda might mean?

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
I think they should add an optional, like if you want the game has a bestiality or not so choose one, Vanilla only or w/ bestiality. Just recommending :>

Reactions: vaaf
Mar 31, 2020
Yes that very much be the case if it gets added but probably won't be something in settings but rather that it's a quest line and that the trigger for the quest gives the player a warning about it and they can choose not to start it and ignore it and then if they want to do it later, it's still there.

Reactions: loco264899 and vaaf
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes