mio shirai

Jun 17, 2021
If the game is 96% complete, why does the game lack a lot of content? Dream mode doesn't contain the dialogue texts either feels more like its 30% or something?
Its for version 0.1.9.1
let him take slowly every content, i still like the vibes and doesnt want to lose it by rushing the story for conclusion yet.
ig new principal is added and maybe new characters may come soon.

Reactions: castoli

Doggogaron

Mar 3, 2019
Looks like we probably getting it on the 10th or 11th. I ain't getting my hopes up anymore for it to release on any other days given other than those.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Don't get me wrong I think this game has great potential, it just doesn't have no way near enough content and annoying gameplay like the item system to grow or something your own crops? I like how some things you can interact with in the home games TV to pass the time, there's not a lot of npc's around though, and just not a lot to do thats interesting enough to keep me playing, that with and a lot of blueball moments where your protagonist has to give up and run should be down to a player choice, I know its kinda based on realism but this is still a hentai game and in real life its variable too, for instance I used to know this milf at my gym in her late 20's maybe 29 she hooked up with this old guy in his 50's just to get close to his son's who were between 19-25 she ended up having an affair with them, so he told me he kicked her out and the relationship ended badly. The choice was her's and his kids had a choice too, so if she was sleeping and they knew she liked them their choice would be to stay or run, staying would instantly net them romance/sex whatever.

bottom line is if she's asleep give the protagonist a choice I say to stay or run, if you stay you might still get lucky especially if she has a love affection towards you. This I think would of been better than a forced run.

Don't take my words heavily I haven't really played the game using someone's end game save is what put me off from playing it in depth, cause I think games that are a chore to play through aren't worth my time, ie/ no farming no grinding to get to the good stuff, a little is okay but when there's no distractions or content to play around with puts me off. You can agree or disagree with me that's fine this is just my oppinion and hope the developer doesn't take any offence to it.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
If the game is 96% complete, why does the game lack a lot of content? Dream mode doesn't contain the dialogue texts either feels more like its 30% or something?
Just a few notes of my own that I hope help give you a little more clarity into the game from what I've seen in the thread cos you seem to be under the impression that the game is done or close to being done, when it isn't. That tracker is only there to give an indication of how long it is for the next update, not till the game is done

it just doesn't have no way near enough content
there's not a lot of npc's around though, and just not a lot to do thats interesting enough to keep me playing
This is one person making around $1000 bucks a month to do this and has only been doing this for around a year. There are dev teams making h games that get 5 figures per month and have spent several years on their games yet have around as much h content (if not less) and more grind in their games, as compared to this game.

I know its kinda based on realism but this is still a hentai game and in real life its variable too, for instance I used to know this milf at my gym in her late 20's maybe 29 she hooked up with this old guy in his 50's just to get close to his son's who were between 19-25 she ended up having an affair with them, so he told me he kicked her out and the relationship ended badly
bottom line is if she's asleep give the protagonist a choice I say to stay or run
This is made by an independent developer, not Bethesda. I think you're setting your expectations too high. Furthermore, you can choose to exit the interaction if you want before being forced to run away. Exit arrow is in the bottom right for the night interactions. Won't trigger any additional scenes, but like I said, I feel you're expecting a little too much from this game that's only been out for just over a year

cause I think games that are a chore to play through aren't worth my time
You literally have to do little no work to get the scenes. The dev implemented a cheat in the game on the MCs phone. All you need to do is alter their affection level and interact with them at certain points in time. The dev also included the character schedules and scene triggers on the phone so It's not difficult or a chore to get through most of the scenes. Unless you're complaining that you want more grind, in which case, wait till the game is further along in development

turtleman111

Jul 21, 2020
I haven't really played the game using someone's end game save is what put me off from playing it in depth, cause I think games that are a chore to play through aren't worth my time, ie/ no farming no grinding to get to the good stuff, a little is okay but when there's no distractions or content to play around with puts me off.
then just rub one out then altf4 bro nobody's forcing you to play it

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I'm really excited to see what's new. Seems not long now to wait.
Really love the art-style of this game, and the animations are on point.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes