jagvetinte

Dec 23, 2017
This is one person making around $1000 bucks a month to do this and has only been doing this for around a year. There are dev teams making h games that get 5 figures per month and have spent several years on their games yet have around as much h content (if not less) and more grind in their games, as compared to this game.

Well fucking said. People totally underestimate how much work goes into these especially when you're doing it alone and working a job. Oh what is that you say? They have supporters? And? Unless they are getting enough money to quit their job their time to work on these is still limited.

I think Milda is doing a pretty great job all things considered. This game is one of the very few that I look forward to being updated.

BTW everyone refers to Milda as a male but isn't Milda a female name?

Reactions: odinspear12

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Well fucking said. People totally underestimate how much work goes into these especially when you're doing it alone and working a job. Oh what is that you say? They have supporters? And? Unless they are getting enough money to quit their job their time to work on these is still limited.

I think Milda is doing a pretty great job all things considered. This game is one of the very few that I look forward to being updated.

Milda
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milda may refer to:
  • , Lithuanian goddess of love and of freedom
  • , a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
  • , a genus of sea snails
  • , a female given name
  • Nickname of the in Riga, Latvia
  • MILDA, acronym for the
Milda (given name)

Milda is a and feminine given name. The associated is May 11.
People named Milda include:
  • (1891–1977), Norwegian chemist
  • (born 1981), Lithuanian professional basketball player
  • (born 1994), Lithuanian rower

Milda (mythology)

Goddess Milda by (1910) in private collection, Vilnius
Milda, in the , is the goddess of love. However, her authenticity is debated by scholars. Despite the uncertainty, Milda became a popular female given name in Lithuania. societies and communities, including , organize various events in honor of goddess Milda in May. The Milda Mons, , is named after her. The female figure at the top of the in is affectionately called Milda, because for the sculpture posed woman Milda Jasikienė, who lived in Riga and was an ideal of beauty for the author of the monument – .

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020

It is preferable to avoid the topic of the name and I agree with you since milda only earns less 1k doing this game I say less because I do not know how much of the money the subscription page takes

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Well, tbh, I doubt many know their true gender but I think everyone assumes its a guy given Men are more commonly linked to the production of sexual works (art, games, anime etc). Thats not to say women can't produce things in this form of the erotic genre, but it's rare. As for the name, it could just be a tactic to get more support for projects. I mean, memes aside, guys are more likely to support a project if they think a woman is behind it. I don't want to label these guys with stereotypes, so you can draw your own conclusions about why they do this

Mar 31, 2020
Well, tbh, I doubt many know their true gender but I think everyone assumes its a guy given Men are more commonly linked to the production of sexual works (art, games, anime etc). Thats not to say women can't produce things in this form of the erotic genre, but it's rare. As for the name, it could just be a tactic to get more support for projects. I mean, memes aside, guys are more likely to support a project if they think a woman is behind it. I don't want to label these guys with stereotypes, so you can draw your own conclusions about why they do this
He's a dude.

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
I will asume you are to ignorant to know he is ACTUALLY a male, dude, guy, whatever you idiology wants to call us today because none said women can do this too. And yes HE said he is a dude lots of pages back

Last edited:

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020

Maybe but he is ACTUALLY a male

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
I will asume you are to ignorant to know he is ACTUALLY a male, dude, guy, whatever you idiology wants to call us today
Why would I be ignorant to not know he's a guy? I don't know the dev personally to confirm that neither have I seen them confirm it anywhere

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
Just for everyone here look at page 9 the post from Milda Sento and stop arguing about if he is a male a female or a Boeing AH-64 Apache (Attack Helicopter) with a 30 mm M230E1 Chain Gun some AGM-114 Hellfire anti-tank missiles, and Hydra 70 general-purpose unguided 70 mm rockets

Last edited:

Adolfus

Apr 2, 2018
Just for everyone here look at page 9 the post from Milda Sento and stop arguing about if he is a male a female or a Boeing AH-64 Apache (Attack Helicopter) with a 30 mm M230E1 Chain Gun some AGM-114 Hellfire anti-tank missiles, and Hydra 70 general-purpose unguided 70 mm rockets
That feeling when no Boeing AH-64 Apache (Attack Helicopter) with a 30 mm M230E1 Chain Gun some AGM-114 Hellfire anti-tank missiles, and Hydra 70 general-purpose unguided 70 mm rockets qt :/

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Yes let's all focus on the gender part and not the we should be more understanding and respectful towards devs part of my post. :rolleyes:
Sorry I feel I probably fueled this fire, But with the update so close I think it would be more productive for everyone to focus there energies on sending the developer good vibes in hopes he doesn't run into any snags, or bugs before the release.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sorry I feel I probably fueled this fire, But with the update so close I think it would be more productive for everyone to focus there energies on sending the developer good vibes in hopes he doesn't run into any snags, or bugs before the release.
And that we can have a good amount of content and some really good sex scenes.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes