Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
Sure there are People who would code for not much but you have to find these People first. Well we cant say how much money Milda has and how much he has to pay for stuff he needs to survive. I agree that it would be great if he hires someone for coding, but maybe he has not much or little time to look for someone.

I´ll take back that ungrateful Part from my side.

We only can wait and hope that he will hire someone to help him develop faster.
All good brother. I did kind of come off as ungrateful ngl.

morryzzzz

Sep 28, 2018
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN im trying to open his page but i cant ... trying to be a hero but i cant... eny ideas?

morryzzzz

Sep 28, 2018
A mod from Milda Sento's discord here. The release ia already up to date on his Subsribestar page for any tier subs. The public release is planned in 7 days after today's release. Ya know I can only ask you, but please, no leaks before public release. Thank you : )
[/QUOTE
i have a problem mate i cant open the page i can sub if i cant open it xd

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
A mod from Milda Sento's discord here. The release ia already up to date on his Subsribestar page for any tier subs. The public release is planned in 7 days after today's release. Ya know I can only ask you, but please, no leaks before public release. Thank you : )
You only have two options, ban our leaks or let it happen 'cuz we're poor/cheap as fuck just for a single dollar support.

but pls don't do the former for the sake of people on student loan like me

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes