Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
Tbf i dont fucking understand how milda decided to make a lesbian scene with Daisy and Anna. The scene itself is hot, but how stupid it is. just why man, the logic is - my niece has showed me a lesbian magazine, what should i do next? Hmm i think licking each other's breasts is the right answer.

Wayno

Aug 14, 2018
Tbf i dont fucking understand how milda decided to make a lesbian scene with Daisy and Anna. The scene itself is hot, but how stupid it is. just why man, the logic is - my niece has showed me a lesbian magazine, what should i do next? Hmm i think licking each other's breasts is the right answer.
same here

Oct 21, 2020
Prolly a Dream sequence or a fantasy. like Anna with those humongous boobies.

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
So ya guys disliked the lesbo scene? It was kind of an experiment with a new kink to check if the game may have a bit more to it. Too bad it wasn't to your liking :с

maxop

Jun 15, 2020
At this rate it looks like we're going to have to wait a few years for the first real Ana scene

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
At this rate it looks like we're going to have to wait a few years for the first real Ana scene
Let's just hope that Milda will give us a continuation of the "hide-and-seek"/stuck-in-the-wall scene, it's the most likely one at this point.
Like come on, everything's set for MC to just fuck Anna right and there, ya just need some lube, enough of "my pp too big, I need it shrunk into standard shota size to fit inside her" bullshit

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Let's just hope that Milda will give us a continuation of the "hide-and-seek"/stuck-in-the-wall scene, it's the most likely one at this point.
Like come on, everything's set for MC to just fuck Anna right and there, ya just need some lube, enough of "my pp too big, I need it shrunk into standard shota size to fit inside her" bullshit
Please don't. All I want are less-rapey scenes with them.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes