exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so let me see if im understanding the changelog, it took almost 4 months to release a update with only 1 scenes, im i correct? or there is more but the dev forget to mention?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
so let me see if im understanding the changelog, it took almost 4 months to release a update with only 1 scenes, im i correct? or there is more but the dev forget to mention?
if you check the cellphone you can see the green exclamation for new scenes there's about 10 or so moving independent animations in this one, for the principal, one lesbian for ana and a lot for mabel since the dev works with polls and the last poll voting got mabel as the caracter they want more scenes so she received a lot more attention, we're reaping the guy of here pirating his game, at least take a time to look at his patreon, even a brief look. it's only a bit more fair at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReakZ and Grasp03

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Noob question... Why cant I open my phone ?? says you cant use it here
you can't use the cellphone in some places try using it at the farm is the most ok place for me, if it's not working try progressing a little in the history and try again some chain scenes may block it for a while.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I wish the writing in this game was better. The art is great, but a lot of the framing and reasoning for these scenes is... confusing to say the least.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragnar_Rykkel
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes