yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Guys, the update is buggy AF, stop spamming for errors here and wait for the fix goddamn, in any case go to the discord chanel and look over there if theres is a solution.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Anybody know how to get past cheek kiss on Mabel? I get to hug before the pic freezes to the screen, but can still walk in the background.

Bruka

May 10, 2021
So what's the story, i'm getting conflicted things.

Not even asking for a complete changelog if you don't know completely ,just roughly what the update has. I get a new principal introduction, lesbian scene with your Aunt/Cousin, what else
Look on the phone and all of the events that are new are scenes

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
So what's the story, i'm getting conflicted things.

Not even asking for a complete changelog if you don't know completely ,just roughly what the update has. I get a new principal introduction, lesbian scene with your Aunt/Cousin, what else
you literally just have to open the game, use the phone, go on the folder pic, look at event, check the green exclamations and the green text, i shouldn't take like 5 min, but since people has asking a lot and i haven't answered that before.
theres 2 diferent animations one scene lesbian with ana and her mother
theres 2 scenes with the principle (anal toy, and footjob)
and there's 3 new scenes with mabel in the class (kiss with a few variations, neck kiss with variations, and tit rub just one)
and there's a full complex scene with mabel during night at school that has a lot of scenes and variations i think like 10-15 or so different scenes and variations (being, remove short, butt rub, and anal)
i would like a few more like everybody else but since is just one guy and the animation it top tier i think he made a amazing job alone.
happy now?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Lesbian stuff, toys stuff, foot stuff, butt rubs, titt rubs... :HideThePain: It feels like I am playing Midnight Paradise 2d edition. :rolleyes: Can we get main characters non-shota penis into girls mouth/pussy in next update please? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
Lesbian stuff, toys stuff, foot stuff, butt rubs, titt rubs... :HideThePain: It feels like I am playing Midnight Paradise 2d edition. :rolleyes: Can we get main characters non-shota penis into girls mouth/pussy in next update please? :HideThePain:
Happened this update too, maybe pay attention

• Angry
Reactions: Boldano
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes