hareram007

Apr 21, 2018
No. He has had a habit of releasing it publicly at the same time. Now if you want the proper update then yes wait around a week or so as that's the time the bugfix version is released and glitches and problems are patched out if you want a smooth playthrough.
No issue in waiting. And thank you for that info.
Always respect the developer. :)

dkmian

Jun 9, 2018
Somebody can help me please?
I have 1.9 saves, when i save the files in userdata it doesnt load. Please a quick tutorial for me? (sorry for my english)

Oct 6, 2019
The art and scenes are really good. I'm pleasantly surprised that for an RPGM game it doesn't use the tired old same assets I see in every other RPGM game but instead it uses assets that fit the scenes.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
it'd be awesome if the game has x - ray mode. the game already has the asset. maybe make it a reward from fairy 's quest or something. also need stuff from fairy everytime I want to do thing with Ana is annoying as hell.

Reactions: Galact00

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Didn't he hired a writer? I remember he said something about that and I'm still seeing a fuckton of grammatical errors.

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
So... The "dream" option isn't updated and is also broken for the "cousin" options with overlays of playing with tits from another character... Overall 10/10 would play with tits again

Fushiro

Jul 3, 2020
hm im seeing alot comments on bugs and such, maybe waiting for the public release is better, i would like to support milda but sadly i dont have a cc, good luck to the dev btw! will wait patiently!

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I think it was friday grad f (so no homework and do the test) then next thursday she "hangs" around the fence

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Guys, if you want to trigger scenes, use the cheat option and see if it works, if not, wait for the fix. By now there's a lot of bugs but no fix.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
For example scene with the principal gets stuck hehe i used cheat menu from around the forum to get on top of the principal.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how do you trigger the footjob scene of principal?
when you go to school for the first time after update your teacher will ask to go see the principle AFTER 3 PM and you do the same thing two days in a row the first time will have some dialog, and the second day you can peek and she will sort of blackmail you into it. if she isn't there just try again next day, after the footjob scene, doing it again only allows you to see her with her toy.

• Love
Reactions: melfew

dnswd

Dec 10, 2018
Stuck at principal. She says come to the chair, MC walks there and nothing happens after that. Cant move, cant interact.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes