Milkita21

Jul 3, 2021
when you go to school for the first time after update your teacher will ask to go see the principle AFTER 3 PM and you do the same thing two days in a row the first time will have some dialog, and the second day you can peek and she will sort of blackmail you into it. if she isn't there just try again next day, after the footjob scene, doing it again only allows you to see her with her toy.
so, we should play this game from begining again? not from save game?

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
How do you proceed with Mabel after you spank her while stuck on the fence? I can find her inside the school copying the exam but as soon as I talk to her she starts screaming and I get a game over

Mar 31, 2020
I find it kinda funny that the new character and their content are bugged and broken. How do you implement new content and not even make sure it works? I feel bad for people who pay for this.
It works when does as intended. Although yes it is super easy to bug out. You cannot re-enter the room after peaking as of right now. However, bug fixes usually come within a week of the release so there's no real harm here.

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
I find it kinda funny that the new character and their content are bugged and broken. How do you implement new content and not even make sure it works? I feel bad for people who pay for this.
And what game have you made that worked the first time? The guy is a one-man dev team and his focus is art. He is learning all the RPGM stuff as he goes. He delivers on what he says. I have been supporting him for a long time and will continue to do so. I am completely ok with this release as I know from past performance he will get it right.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Any particular way to advance with Anna in the sleeping handjob event ? I'm at stage 2/3 and can't progress further. Thanks!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
is it just me or they remove the bestiality content or tag on this game?
Just you. This game never had any bestiality content or tag, unless you consider cow tit sucking to be it.
Didn't he hired a writer? I remember he said something about that and I'm still seeing a fuckton of grammatical errors.
No, that's a goal that hasn't been archieved yet.
Shouldn't be necessary, I kept my save and the Emmi talk triggered when I got to school. But if it's not triggering for you, maybe it's worth a shot
How do you proceed with Mabel after you spank her while stuck on the fence? I can find her inside the school copying the exam but as soon as I talk to her she starts screaming and I get a game over
You need to go to the little arrow on the bottom right and hide. For me, it kinda bugged and the scene got stuck and I could move around. But when i moved, then tried to click the hiding spot again, the scene resumed.

Last edited:

bigfatovergrownpp

Aug 27, 2020
Genuine question, how do I go about keeping my saves from the previous update for the game? or any game for that matter, I've tried tinkering with the save files but since I have no idea what I'm doing I'm afraid I'll mess something up. Amy help will be much appreciated.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
depends i use my own save from 1.8.1 and worked fine, but look's like there's some corrupted save files out there, but mine went ok, if you already have one you should try use it, and be careful no to jump any events.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Somebody can help me please?
I have 1.9 saves, when i save the files in userdata it doesnt load. Please a quick tutorial for me? (sorry for my english)
Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.9\www\save

In the game folder, that's where u put them.

farwar

May 29, 2020
when you go to school for the first time after update your teacher will ask to go see the principle AFTER 3 PM and you do the same thing two days in a row the first time will have some dialog, and the second day you can peek and she will sort of blackmail you into it. if she isn't there just try again next day, after the footjob scene, doing it again only allows you to see her with her toy.
So i guess if second time there is no principle in the room at the same time it's a bug ?
also this game has no indication of a new content... idk where to look for lesbian scene and other if there is one...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Full save plz
Don't bother its not worth it yet, apparently there's a % from 1-100% per version release, and its no way near complete, people never had the courage to tell me, there is no scene recollection only animation during dream with missing pictures and bugs, trust me I tried I got blue balls for nearly 100% of the scenes. Though here's one someone else uploaded some pages back.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
So i guess if second time there is no principle in the room at the same time it's a bug ?
also this game has no indication of a new content... idk where to look for lesbian scene and other if there is one...
lesbian scene you need to talk to theo (school friend) after 45 friendship, and if she don't show up i think is normal she doesn't show up a few times for me in my tries so i didn't consider it a bug. and there's a indicator of new content i have write about it like 6 times check the phone and go to folder pics and then events everything in green means new and there's even tips on how to unlock it.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
there a gallery option yet?
There is but it's not currently complete. When you go to sleep choose dream. You can see the characters sprite art along with clothed nude versions of the characters even some that don't have a nude version in game yet. It also has most scenes.

Aug 27, 2020
ok. to everyone stuck with mabel:
* get F on friday exam to trigger the "steal answers" quest from theo
* go to school on thursday at 19-20 hrs
* first time mabel is stuck in the fence you help her yada yada yada ,you are too tired and go back to home
* next thursday go to school again same hour she is stealing exam answers whatever, you do it too and complete theo's quest
* in school after class you talk to mabel (11:00) and you will meet her in the classroom at 15:00
* now you can talk with her everyday at 11:00 saying "old place" and she will be in the classroom at 15:00, she won't be there if you dont talk to her at 11:00, you kiss her there and gain affection points, dont hug her until you have at least 20
* thursday nigh if she is stuck in the fence again slap that bich over and over again for extra affection points, if she is inside stealing exam answers get out of there because its a dead end for now
* you keep kissing that girl in the week now you can kiss her neck, and later grab her oombawoombas (based on points)
* if you grabbed her oombawoombas now you can go on thursday night and approach her when stealing answers and get locker scene
* thursday nigh again she may be stuck in fence again (one week is stuck another one is stealing answers, dont know if this is based only in weeks or times you go to meet her)
* last thursday night: profit

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes