Dyno1234

Aug 13, 2020
I've gotten the Christmas loop bug, I tried going to dream instead of sleep several times and it's still christmas next morning. Any other solution to get out of this loop? And don't really wanna start over just to find myself in this loop yet again

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I've gotten the Christmas loop bug, I tried going to dream instead of sleep several times and it's still christmas next morning. Any other solution to get out of this loop? And don't really wanna start over just to find myself in this loop yet again
Changelog from previous version says that this bug was fixed. Maybe you used save from still bugged version.

s-black

Apr 23, 2020
Can I ask, how do I equip key items like the farming tools in Daily lives on my country life. I tried holding, pressing and tried going accessing it on the menu but it won't work. Can someone help me?

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
Can I ask, how do I equip key items like the farming tools in Daily lives on my country life. I tried holding, pressing and tried going accessing it on the menu but it won't work. Can someone help me?
You have a little square you can use for that on the right down side of the screen

eternalvoid13

Apr 20, 2018
I try to start the game and it instantly freezes and reads "Uncaught Error: Header is wrong". Does anybody know what causes this and whether this can be solved?

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
i tried to open the game on the new update, and it says i'm missing an image file, anna bathroom smoke or something similar.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes