judgement16

Jan 14, 2019
For some reason when ever I am suppose to get the little box to select stuff nothing appears, anyone know how to fix that?

Aug 27, 2020
Hey, do any of you know how to do the Mable locker scene?
i did a commnt in page 174

basically:

ok. to everyone stuck with mabel:
* get F on friday exam to trigger the "steal answers" quest from theo
* go to school on thursday at 19-20 hrs
* first time mabel is stuck in the fence you help her yada yada yada ,you are too tired and go back to home
* next thursday go to school again same hour she is stealing exam answers whatever, you do it too and complete theo's quest
* in school after class you talk to mabel (11:00) and you will meet her in the classroom at 15:00
* now you can talk with her everyday at 11:00 saying "old place" and she will be in the classroom at 15:00, she won't be there if you dont talk to her at 11:00, you kiss her there and gain affection points, dont hug her until you have at least 20
* thursday nigh if she is stuck in the fence again slap that bich over and over again for extra affection points, if she is inside stealing exam answers get out of there because its a dead end for now
* you keep kissing that girl in the week now you can kiss her neck, and later grab her oombawoombas (based on points)
* if you grabbed her oombawoombas now you can go on thursday night and approach her when stealing answers and get locker scene
* thursday nigh again she may be stuck in fence again (one week is stuck another one is stealing answers, dont know if this is based only in weeks or times you go to meet her)
* last thursday night: profit

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
by the way i was just asking a question about why they take so long and if they make alot hire people and foe your rude comment i real don't care what you think of me because yes i am an asshole and can be one if i want to be thank you and take care lol

Last edited:

FakkuLover

Jul 15, 2021
i did a commnt in page 174

basically:

ok. to everyone stuck with mabel:
* get F on friday exam to trigger the "steal answers" quest from theo
* go to school on thursday at 19-20 hrs
* first time mabel is stuck in the fence you help her yada yada yada ,you are too tired and go back to home
* next thursday go to school again same hour she is stealing exam answers whatever, you do it too and complete theo's quest
* in school after class you talk to mabel (11:00) and you will meet her in the classroom at 15:00
* now you can talk with her everyday at 11:00 saying "old place" and she will be in the classroom at 15:00, she won't be there if you dont talk to her at 11:00, you kiss her there and gain affection points, dont hug her until you have at least 20
* thursday nigh if she is stuck in the fence again slap that bich over and over again for extra affection points, if she is inside stealing exam answers get out of there because its a dead end for now
* you keep kissing that girl in the week now you can kiss her neck, and later grab her oombawoombas (based on points)
* if you grabbed her oombawoombas now you can go on thursday night and approach her when stealing answers and get locker scene
* thursday nigh again she may be stuck in fence again (one week is stuck another one is stealing answers, dont know if this is based only in weeks or times you go to meet her)
* last thursday night: profit
I didn't see it, but anyway thank you!

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Milda released a new version along the public version:

Changelog v0.1.9.1:
New Functions:

- Phone Shortcut "P"
- When turn on cheat you can: Edit time freely, Change day, Teleport.
- Add Useful Tips in Phone Setting Icon.
- Add Skip option on First school day events.
Bugfixes:
- An iron fence shows up.
- Swimming Pool will lock your phone.
- Dream Room Mae, image stuck.
- Way to School locked.
- Gape, Prolapse, Lesbian mistext.
- Adeera, image stuck.
- Adeera, game frozen when talking with her after the 1st event.
- Mabel Hug, stuck.

Reactions: LioMatt63

noyska

Apr 8, 2019
Playing the game on Android and for the last two updates and it seems that during the first day of school I just lose the ability to use my phone even though MC is already at home. Is this a bug? If so, is it only on Android? Tried the workaround where I try and get a new game going but it's the same thing every time. :(

mio shirai

Jun 17, 2021
can anyone help me how to progress to next event for the case of adeera.
also ig i may have got stucked with peeping event.
also have the swimming club unlocked yet? r they in future updates.?+
thanks ^~^

Last edited:

boostlivin

Aug 20, 2020
im new to this. i was hoping somone can help me. what do i do after i download the save file? I already played the 1.8 version and want to play 1.9 without starting over

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes