Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
still can't open the game.
the missing bathroom smoke file keeps on popping up, and ive redownloaded the zip file from more than one place.
Public version is available now Mega
downloaded this one, and got a different message, anal toy 3 is missing?

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Holy fuck can you remove the whole waiting thing in the start, what a fucking hassle.

Just ask yes or no like everyone else, why re-invent the wheel if the car is already running, everyone will either tell the truth if they're adults or lie if they are kids, don't make me wait a minute... jeez, I FINISHED WRITING THIS WHEN THE MUSIC STARTED!!!

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Holy fuck can you remove the whole waiting thing in the start, what a fucking hassle.

Just ask yes or no like everyone else, why re-invent the wheel if the car is already running, everyone will either tell the truth if they're adults or lie if they are kids, don't make me wait a minute... jeez, I FINISHED WRITING THIS WHEN THE MUSIC STARTED!!!
I just timed it, it's around 54 seconds, oh my god...

bloodfermon

Dec 11, 2017
Because opening the Item Menu every time I want to look at my phone got a bit annoying in the game, I decided to add a little script that makes it so that pressing the P button on the keyboard will open the Phone menu.

Game version: v0.1.9

In the game's files go to;
www/js/main.js

Which should look something like this;
JavaScript:
//=============================================================================
// main.js

PluginManager.setup($plugins);

window.onload = function() {
    SceneManager.run(Scene_Boot);
};
Change that to this;
JavaScript:
// main.js

PluginManager.setup($plugins);

window.onload = function() {
    SceneManager.run(Scene_Boot);

// Adding the P for Phone button
    document.addEventListener('keydown', function(event){
        if (!event.ctrlKey && !event.altKey && event.keyCode === 80 ) {        // 80 is the keyCode for the "p" button on your keyboard
            $gameTemp.reserveCommonEvent( 61 );        // 61 is the event id for the phone menu
        }
    });
};
It's crude, but it gets the job done, cuts back on the annoyance of having to traverse the menu every time you want to skip time or look up a shedule.

It's probably best to not edit the main.js file of the game and add this as an actual plugin, but this is an easier way to implement it and it shouldn't break anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: NishiGM

bloodfermon

Dec 11, 2017
Guys tell me pls, how open lesbo scene?
In school there's a guy next to your desk called Theo, get his points up to 50 ( by talking to him during class and having lunch with him ).
Then, before class talk to him and he'll hand you a magazine.
Go home and look at the magazine at your desk.

Reactions: Naarden

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Daily Lives of my Countryside [v.0.1.7 Fixed Rus / v.0.1.9.1 Eng] (Rus/Eng) (2020) [RPGM]

Torrent:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes