Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
I think the next version is getting released on Sunday but ONLY FOR PEOPLE ON THE SUBSCRIBESTAR. I think we're getting the update in 7 days sadly (unless somebody posts it here before Milda possibly tries to take it down.)

• Sad
Reactions: MasterBertX69
Mar 31, 2020
I think the next version is getting released on Sunday but ONLY FOR PEOPLE ON THE SUBSCRIBESTAR. I think we're getting the update in 7 days sadly (unless somebody posts it here before Milda possibly tries to take it down.)
No. He has had a habit of releasing it publicly at the same time. Now if you want the proper update then yes wait around a week or so as that's the time the bugfix version is released and glitches and problems are patched out if you want a smooth playthrough.

Reactions: hareram007

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017

·

All the drawings are finally completed. Saturday or Sunday, the new version will be released
‍

Mar 31, 2020
It will be tomorrow. I do stress however that if you want to enjoy the experience of the scenes then probably wait until the bug fix follows afterwards.

Apr 16, 2020
It will be tomorrow. I do stress however that if you want to enjoy the experience of the scenes then probably wait until the bug fix follows afterwards.
Never really experience any difficulty everytime I play a new update on this game. Is it because some people use saves from the previous version?

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
No. He has had a habit of releasing it publicly at the same time. Now if you want the proper update then yes wait around a week or so as that's the time the bugfix version is released and glitches and problems are patched out if you want a smooth playthrough.
I hope you're right, most people in the server agree with me on this though, I see some people asking for the public release.. I hope you're right tho

Mar 31, 2020
I hope you're right, most people in the server agree with me on this though, I see some people asking for the public release.. I hope you're right tho
It would make more sense to have it behind a paywall for a week. As it stands right now, hardly anyone in the server actually paid the creator anything and they still receive more or less the same thing. Because it's so easy to join, there's a lot of children on the server as well which is a problem. But the way it is right now, there isn't much of an incentive to subscribe and as such, not that much money comes in for the developer meaning longer developments and less content. This is why I don't like to hear complaints or suggestions from those people since they really shouldn't have a say in something they give nothing to.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
It would make more sense to have it behind a paywall for a week. As it stands right now, hardly anyone in the server actually paid the creator anything and they still receive more or less the same thing. Because it's so easy to join, there's a lot of children on the server as well which is a problem. But the way it is right now, there isn't much of an incentive to subscribe and as such, not that much money comes in for the developer meaning longer developments and less content. This is why I don't like to hear complaints or suggestions from those people since they really shouldn't have a say in something they give nothing to.
I used to support Milda some time ago but I stopped cause honestly, I feel like only treating this as a "side project" is really not worth pouring money into atm. I agree that people shouldn't have a say unless they pay, but without people telling you what they would LIKE to see, I don't think there is room for improvement that way. The only thing I would change about Milda as it stands right now, is probably the update schedule. I (respectfully) still feel like updates are taking WAAAAY too fucking long to release. I hope this one delivers.

• Angry
Reactions: CaTa-SF
Apr 16, 2020
talking about privileges, hmmm i see
I do agree about people not hating things that they are not paying for, like me ;-; (sorry I can't really since I don't even receive allowance anymore, I'd totally subscribe if I get the chance I mean I'd like to vote or 50pesos a month but I would prefer 250pesos tbh )
but I cant help but disagree about suggestions, i mean its not like it affects the GM harmfully in anyway
-
but yeah your right....... its either don't express if you hate something or anything and just leave, cause its nuisance
or support the game financially or not and enjoy it
-
oh yeah and Milda is really generous, he/she doesn't do things like players who didn't pay gets to wait for 3-7 days kind of thing

Last edited:

GrafSativia

Oct 23, 2020
I used to support Milda some time ago but I stopped cause honestly, I feel like only treating this as a "side project" is really not worth pouring money into atm. I agree that people shouldn't have a say unless they pay, but without people telling you what they would LIKE to see, I don't think there is room for improvement that way. The only thing I would change about Milda as it stands right now, is probably the update schedule. I (respectfully) still feel like updates are taking WAAAAY too fucking long to release. I hope this one delivers.
You realize he is doing this all alone xD Be glad that he even continues developing the Game and not abandon it. So many ungrateful People these days.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
You realize he is doing this all alone xD Be glad that he even continues developing the Game and not abandon it. So many ungrateful People these days.
I don't think you understood my comment. I'm saying that Milda currently does not output enough to warrant people paying money for it. There will always be people subscribing but it will never kick off unless he actually expands. Right now, Milda get's about 1k a month off of the project, that is legit enough for him to be able to expand a little. He himself works part time on this project, I'm sure he could hire a part time dev to just develop SOME of the code for him. I'm not game dev nor am I experienced enough to criticize his actions, but the time he takes to release, and the "hype" that builds because of the expectations of this game, are simply far too fucking high for Milda to handle alone. Also don't call me ungrateful? If I simply do not like the direction that the game is taking, I'm not going to pour money into it? This is not an attack on the game, or a "Hate" only criticism. I can still be a fan of the game but disagree with some decisions, I can still play the game but dislike the wait. This is purely constructive and MY OPINION on the state of the game.

GrafSativia

Oct 23, 2020
I don't think you understood my comment. I'm saying that Milda currently does not output enough to warrant people paying money for it. There will always be people subscribing but it will never kick off unless he actually expands. Right now, Milda get's about 1k a month off of the project, that is legit enough for him to be able to expand a little. He himself works part time on this project, I'm sure he could hire a part time dev to just develop SOME of the code for him. I'm not game dev nor am I experienced enough to criticize his actions, but the time he takes to release, and the "hype" that builds because of the expectations of this game, are simply far too fucking high for Milda to handle alone. Also don't call me ungrateful? If I simply do not like the direction that the game is taking, I'm not going to pour money into it?
The money he earns right now is not enough to hire more People. I think he said that somewhere. You really think 1k is enough to pay a translator and other Staff who could help develop the Game faster? Never. He also has to pay for food, drinks, rent and other stuff. Im not a Game DEV either but 1k is never ever enough for him to hire some People. I dont even know where he lives and how expensive his rent is.

Sure if you dont like the direction the Game is taking currently then why are you around checking? Doesnt make any sense.

Reactions: LioMatt63

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
The money he earns right now is not enough to hire more People. I think he said that somewhere. You really think 1k is enough to pay a translator and other Staff who could help develop the Game faster? Never. He also has to pay for food, drinks, rent and other stuff. Im not a Game DEV either but 1k is never ever enough for him to hire some People. I dont even know where he lives and how expensive his rent is.

Sure if you dont like the direction the Game is taking currently then why are you around checking? Doesnt make any sense.
I edited my comment, my bad if you didn't see it. The only direction that I don't like the game taking is simply the development time, that is all. The game itself is pretty polished there is nothing to say about it. Also from what I know, Milda probably still has an IRL job that pays for everything necessary, I'm sure he's not only living off of subscribestar. Also 1k is not enough for a TEAM, we already know Milda's coding isn't the best, adding somebody to code alongside him as a simple part time gig wouldn't damage his intake, and would actually help put out updates faster. We all start off somewhere, I am SURE there are some people willing to code on the side sometimes.

GrafSativia

Oct 23, 2020
I edited my comment, my bad if you didn't see it. The only direction that I don't like the game taking is simply the development time, that is all. The game itself is pretty polished there is nothing to say about it. Also from what I know, Milda probably still has an IRL job that pays for everything necessary, I'm sure he's not only living off of subscribestar. Also 1k is not enough for a TEAM, we already know Milda's coding isn't the best, adding somebody to code alongside him as a simple part time gig wouldn't damage his intake, and would actually help put out updates faster. We all start off somewhere, I am SURE there are some people willing to code on the side sometimes.
Sure there are People who would code for not much but you have to find these People first. Well we cant say how much money Milda has and how much he has to pay for stuff he needs to survive. I agree that it would be great if he hires someone for coding, but maybe he has not much or little time to look for someone.

I´ll take back that ungrateful Part from my side.

We only can wait and hope that he will hire someone to help him develop faster.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes