Aug 29, 2020
"Oh, step-brother i stuck" kinda ideas with really bad plots. Or grannys (gilf) and furries.
You must be joking about the stuck stepsister topic, I doubt it exists as Callum is unlikely to have a sister or stepsister and grannies don't play fetish but it's impossible for Milda to put it on the topic of game and furros. happen with cosplay. , but to add that to the game, Callum's relationship with the female character has to be so advanced for that to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: Teraxricos
Mar 31, 2020
Some things can be pushed towards as will you'll see later on, but things like NTR are hard no's. The reason there's no's for furries and gilfs is because there's too many characters already in the game. Asking for ideas but not MORE characters.

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah some can be added or nudged to. Like despite the restrictions one is teased a bit that from what I heard is going to be explored just a little in a later update but not fully to fall into the category. You can guess the one I’m talking about.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I just want to see more of the teacher. She was already one of my favorite designs, but then I saw in the dream that she has inverted nips, and that put her over the top for me.

Adrien_650056

May 5, 2020
I have a question can we already have sex scenes with the girl from the beginning who is supposed to be our sister I believe

blazebot

Mar 5, 2021
Yes. You can go to her room at night and do naughty things with her. In order to have vaginal sex with her you need to have pixie dust to shrink your penis though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope we get more this game is a hoot. plues the art is cool and the story is funny. hope they add the other girls mother too. by the way i wish i had a teacher like that then mybe i would have not sleep in school no matter how boring school was don't get me wrong some of my teacher's looked ok lol.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone else got an issue with the phone being permanently unavailable? After I got the gardening tools whenever I try to use it it just says "Cant use the phone here". The location doesnt matter. I cant use it anywhere at any time

Reactions: SiyanBoy
Aug 29, 2020
Anyone else got an issue with the phone being permanently unavailable? After I got the gardening tools whenever I try to use it it just says "Cant use the phone here". The location doesnt matter. I cant use it anywhere at any time
It works when the MC is completely alone

ZeroComander

Sep 27, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.8.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.03.2021 (v0.1.8.1)
It just me or it's very hard to touch the menu, i mean like when u farming and grope the girls

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes