Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
How do I take out cellphone and skip time if its possible?
You just activate the cellphone from the inventory (it's a key item). It bugs out pretty often though so the guy says something like "I can't use my cellphone here". I haven't figured out what's the cause though.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
You just activate the cellphone from the inventory (it's a key item). It bugs out pretty often though so the guy says something like "I can't use my cellphone here". I haven't figured out what's the cause though.
I've narrowed down the possible causes (I think?) it's triggered if you tried to sell the phone to the fairy, OR visiting the right map where you can buy seeds. Tried to make three saves, the two saves after I've done both things has the phone bugging out. I think the dev knows this already, given there's an NPC that can give you unlimited phone in your classroom; does it mean you need to trash your defective phone somehow and get a new one each time this happened?

dex10-10-10

Aug 19, 2019
i have a problem, on the first day of school after going to de pool i cant use the phone anywhere, no matter the time or location, any idea why or how to fix it, im playin the android port btw

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Dang with the whole farm setting I was hoping there might be bestiality, oh well still really good so far.

Nothing but then you proceed to bash people who don't like ntr for some reason so you're clearly the problem too.
I had the same idea in that bestiality should be a thing in the game but only limited to 1-2 characters since it would seem off to include school characters in those scenes. I had several ideas for Daisy in particular and the money to actually back it but the creator is difficult to try and work with. I was close to getting a scene working if enough people supported it but his system of recommendations was weird and allowed for too many bad ideas. And one person started acting like a little bitch when no one liked his ideas so he accused people or being bots and the whole system got scrapped as a result. The creator doesn't do "commission" scenes anymore since it's a hassle but if he's still working on the game in like 4 years, then maybe it's possible. I get the appeal of NTR and having that as an option for someone like Daisy is fine, but people shouldn't force it because it's a taboo thing.

bloster

Feb 22, 2019
I had the same idea in that bestiality should be a thing in the game but only limited to 1-2 characters since it would seem off to include school characters in those scenes. I had several ideas for Daisy in particular and the money to actually back it but the creator is difficult to try and work with. I was close to getting a scene working if enough people supported it but his system of recommendations was weird and allowed for too many bad ideas. And one person started acting like a little bitch when no one liked his ideas so he accused people or being bots and the whole system got scrapped as a result. The creator doesn't do "commission" scenes anymore since it's a hassle but if he's still working on the game in like 4 years, then maybe it's possible. I get the appeal of NTR and having that as an option for someone like Daisy is fine, but people shouldn't force it because it's a taboo thing.
Hey edgy do you know which characters will be featured in this new update?

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
H
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.8.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.03.2021 (v0.1.8.1)
ow do you use the gardening tools? I can't click in the bottom right thing.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
H

ow do you use the gardening tools? I can't click in the bottom right thing.
the watering can? select it like any of the other tools. but keep it filled with water.
and don't click the most right image. it's just an indicator for the currently selected tool.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So do I see this correctly: Although this game seems to have a pretty big following already it barely has much content yet?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
So do I see this correctly: Although this game seems to have a pretty big following already it barely has much content yet?
'Barely any' might be underselling it, but it hasn't got a lot that's for sure. It's does however have full penetrative sex though, which already puts it past plenty of other games that have been in developent for way longer.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
'Barely any' might be underselling it, but it hasn't got a lot that's for sure. It's does however have full penetrative sex though, which already puts it past plenty of other games that have been in developent for way longer.
And how many penetrative sex scenes does it have as of yet?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Well, "What a Legend" got bigger than this, with arguably less content than this, but people could see the level of quality on display. Kinda the same deal here, in terms of art and animation, this game ranks up there among the best. And while it doesnt have that much content, it has enough scenes to justify playing it. If you feel this is your kind of game, I recommend giving it a shot.

Reactions: marquent
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes