XxLolinessX

Jan 6, 2020
At the moment the game does not have a CG-Room (or screen) where you can rewatch the scenes, if you want to see them i recommend you to play yourself since they are one time (as much as i saw)
yeah and also i realised the game is still new so definetally i ll keep an eye on the updates as well

Tambu

Sep 15, 2018
From what I saw, it's the intro plus a few other mini scenes:
- cousin in shower
- aunt in the barn
- aunt in her room at night wearing her negligee
- undressing aunt/cousin when they sleep

That's pretty much it as far as I can tell.
Any idea on how to exit the undressing scenes? I can't move from them and advance.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Any idea on how to exit the undressing scenes? I can't move from them and advance.
I don't recall it being something special. It was probably on the action menu. Might have changed since then?

Tambu

Sep 15, 2018
I don't recall it being something special. It was probably on the action menu. Might have changed since then?
I already found out how to; an arrow will appear on the corner on the bottom right if you move your mouse there.

Naoya093

Mar 31, 2019
This one need an Incest Fix, the MC call the Milf "auntie" but she is only a friend of the mother of the MC so... Incest is required on this game (yup I'm pretty fucked up, but who cares?) the Milf (Daisy) could be the real aunt and Anna the cousin (seems the way more logic).

The game is pretty good, i love this kind of game. I would like to suggest to add more places to explore and some things to do.
Also you can add some extra characters just like a teacher since the protagonist moves to study and she can give him reps with "prizes" (if you know what I mean ;)) or a couple of twins (these for exaple could be the neighbors).
Another thing I like to suggest to you is to add the option to change the name of Daisy and Anna at the begging of the game since it is a small demo with not so much content and the dialogues are still editable without too much effort.

Until then I will look forward to next relase
Have a nice day.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Good-looking game...I really like it...
It seems too early to judge the game, of course there isn't much content yet. I think an Inc-Fix is required. Btw GJ.

Reactions: Naoya093

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It could turn into something, or maybe it will fade away. Not worth trying at the minute though as what is available is on the pics from the first page of this thread.

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
Well what can I say about this game, visually fantastic, straight shota is one of my favorite segments and the visuals combined with the beauty of each character makes the game even more interesting. I don't see any problems with the gameplay, the scenery is great and the track too, however my only cons is the lack of content, spending time for a certain event to happen is kind of boring, so I hope it will fill your game with content in the next updates, congratulations DEV your game is promising in my opinion.

PS: More characters too, preferably Milfs rarararararara :)

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes