Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Version 0.1.3:

Changelog:

Version 0.1.2:

- A little bit rework of all images, mostly faces and some drawing issues.

- Fix some bug.

- Increase Anna and Daisy's schedule and conversation as well.

- Add some restrict to prevent players from entering events too early. Increase the Night raid atmosphere.

Version 0.1.3:

New Map and locations:

- The class will start at 6,7,8 AM (your choice) end at 11 AM. The club will start at 1 PM.

- 3 outside locations: School entrance, Courtyard and Swimming Pool.

- 4 inside locations: School 1st and 2nd Floor, Old Infirmary Room and MC Classroom.

New character: Ms. Betty, Ms. Emmi, Marie, Brad, and some unfinished characters.

New image and animation: 4 images and 2 animations.

Add Event Marker to let you know when the event available. Currently, only in School map, I will add it to Daisy's Farm Map next update.

Future plans: So we have a School map and Daisy's Farm map. So I decide to stay here a little bit. Add more characters, more scenes, more locations, ...

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Version 0.1.3: Mega

Changelog:

Version 0.1.2:

- Fix some bug.

- Add some restrict to prevent players from entering events too early. Increase the Night raid atmosphere.

Version 0.1.3:

New Map and locations:

- The class will start at 6,7,8 AM (your choice) end at 11 AM. The club will start at 1 PM.

- 4 inside locations: School 1st and 2nd Floor, Old Infirmary Room and MC Classroom.

New character: Ms. Betty, Ms. Emmi, Marie, Brad, and some unfinished characters.

Add Event Marker to let you know when the event available. Currently, only in School map, I will add it to Daisy's Farm Map next update.

Future plans: So we have a School map and Daisy's Farm map. So I decide to stay here a little bit. Add more characters, more scenes, more locations, ...
Actually wrong link, this is a link for AmityPark-0.7.1-pc.

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Version 0.1.3: Mega

Changelog:

Version 0.1.2:

- Fix some bug.

Version 0.1.3:

New Map and locations:

This is another game

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Too many bugs on 0.1.3 aunt image stuck when aproach on barn, and always dash would not work
Anna at 11;00 is both on farm and watching tv, you can do night time avtivities before player decides to leave the room
Cant join them for dinner or eat breakfast
Error entering aunt room at 21:00 failed to load image, forces you to close game

Last edited:

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
So it seems really promising and all, if not too ambitious, I'm excited to see what comes next, but how am I supposed to eat Breakfast? Both the girls tell me to eat breakfast, so ok, I go to the kitchen, press enter next to the table where the food is, and nothing happens. Am I not supposed to eat breakfast?

Nebulix

Mar 28, 2018
So it seems really promising and all, if not too ambitious, I'm excited to see what comes next, but how am I supposed to eat Breakfast? Both the girls tell me to eat breakfast, so ok, I go to the kitchen, press enter next to the table where the food is, and nothing happens. Am I not supposed to eat breakfast?
Seems like a bug. I went upstairs and skipped an hour with the TV to get around it. But seeing as in the last build, eating was the easiest (only?) way of getting relationship points, I'm not sure if contents gonna get locked because of the bug.

Reactions: lancecomwar
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes