Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked, but since there is a fantasy element to the game with the fairy and the magic dust stuff, are there plans to add more fantasy type characters to the game like monster girls and stuff like that?

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Hi Guys, I need your help with the new update.
It's more an Daisy update and I like it, but it#s a little bit different to my last version I know from this game.

My love skill with Daisy is over 100 but I don't know what I should do for this:

- Looking under the table
- handling at night (I can only handle the bedcover)
- breastsucking at night
- The friday slapping (she never had this outfit)

On what for an point she wears a other outfit as the normal clothes?

I know you get drugs from the skoolfriend and with that you can have the Anal-action. Do you can repeat this now or is it an one time show? And exist some more new scenes as the "peeping" and the "Sweat" scenes?

Thanks for helping.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Anyone have the latest guide for this update? I mean, I can look into the phone. I just can't find Part 2 of Bathroom peek
I'm also unable to trigger any of the Daisy touching herself scenes. Any Advice?
On weekdays check at 9(make sure u have completed the other scenes upto that point)
Again do the same at the same time on weekends.
I hope u have unlocked the floor repair scene on the first week/day in Daisy's room. If not do that first.

Reactions: ju9iter

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Guys, I need your help with the new update.
It's more an Daisy update and I like it, but it#s a little bit different to my last version I know from this game.

My love skill with Daisy is over 100 but I don't know what I should do for this:

- Looking under the table
- handling at night (I can only handle the bedcover)
- breastsucking at night
- The friday slapping (she never had this outfit)

On what for an point she wears a other outfit as the normal clothes?

I know you get drugs from the skoolfriend and with that you can have the Anal-action. Do you can repeat this now or is it an one time show? And exist some more new scenes as the "peeping" and the "Sweat" scenes?

Thanks for helping.
Anal and footjob is one time only

For Friday Daisy no clothes:
friday Eat Breakfast->Go to barn->click on Daisy->Help->she will tell u to fetch the dirty clothes for laundry->go to ur room and pick up clothes on the floor->Anna's room and so the same->Then Daisy pick up both the clothes on the rack/table and also the one on the bed->Bathroom->place them on the basket->Go to Daisy Again in the barn and talk to her->Now At 11 go to the kitchen when Daisy will wear only apron(also slap option)->At 12 u can peek(drop ur spoon)

And for the night scenes complete the other scenes first with Daisy.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Anal and footjob is one time only
There is a way to reset theo progress? I have done already (in older versions) and since i restarted the progress with her in this version, theo don't give the energy drink to the player, so there is no anal/footjob.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
There is a way to reset theo progress? I have done already (in older versions) and since i restarted the progress with her in this version, theo don't give the energy drink to the player, so there is no anal/footjob.
U can try editing the save/switches..........I am not sure as i havent tried it

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I don't really understand red exclamation point in the phone icones for characters, green i think it's repeatable, but red i don't know i still have one with Anna and Adeera. But in don't see what i would have missed ?

Mar 31, 2020
You need to have Daisy's progress at 9 in order to trigger it.

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
The quality of the scene has improved a lot (like actually look like a cutscene), but update is more on the slower side. really taking too long to have something happen. the grind is taking too long IMO (yes cheat does exist but even with that, it still take a really long time to proceed)

Last edited:

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
When mc join swimming club and clean the pool there is a bug and phone locked
Can it be fixed by saveeditonline or wait for some days or wait for developer to fix that ?
I can't continue mabel quest if i can't see the phone

Last edited:

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone have a complete save of this version because my save is buggy or was it this new version that bugged it, in the scene where the girl is trapped in the school fence I try to interact, nothing else happens, and in the wind of hide simply Ana does not appear in the log

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You need to have Daisy's progress at 9 in order to trigger it.
My problem is that is a old save, and i have already done it, but i cannot trigger again (to see if there anything new), because the energy drink is tied with theo progress (i believe), and there is no way to reset his progress, i have daisy progress at 10, have gone to school a lot of times, and there is no way to theo give the energy drink, he just say "Yo! Anything new, man!", and nothing more.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes