Jan 20, 2020
is it just me or the drop spoon option is missing? i can't access daisy's apron scene. whenever the time hits 11am she is still wearing her ordinary clothes.

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone have a complete save? mine is too bugie and i can't trigger the first shower scene with daysi, is to anoying, she doesn' appear in the bathroom

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone have a complete save? mine is too bugie and i can't trigger the first shower scene with daysi, is to anoying, she doesn' appear in the bathroom
This goes for everyone asking for save files. Just use the phone to change your progression with that character

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
This goes for everyone asking for save files. Just use the phone to change your progression with that character
yes i already did that, but she doesn't apear in the bathroom afer help her in the barn and already paly with her in the bed, so i don't know what to do, it's like the scene does'n trigger.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
yes i already did that, but she doesn't apear in the bathroom afer help her in the barn and already paly with her in the bed, so i don't know what to do, it's like the scene does'n trigger.
watch tv. She will show up in the bathroom. go yo her room and look through the loose plank.

Reactions: Darkaura

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
If it's a bug, restart the game and use the phone to get to the point you want to. If you still encounter the bug you'll have to wait for the bug fix that will likely come out soon or in the halloween update

mio shirai

Jun 17, 2021
Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.0.1

Download:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save file compatibility: yes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog v0.2.0.1:
Bugfixes:

- Morning Bath. Stuck when using Daisy panties.
- Can access lesbian magazine vol. 2 without paying.
- Anna Study not display.
- Dream Room, Mae.
- Can't use the Phone after Kate's events.
- Two Daisy on Christmas day morning.
- Santie's loop after change day cheat on Christmas.
- Mabel, fence.

(source : )

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes