lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
guys a question I did everything with Daisy but I miss the second part when we take a bath together that I have to have Theo's help .. but every time I go to him he doesn't give me anything how can I get the drink?
that's what he tells me every time I go to him:

and another thing but the work in the pool is not there anymore? no because I go into the pool but it doesn't make me do anything about work
HELP
this too was confusing, you have to do the previous event finished, first before it triggers, one in the morning, check the phone, very confusing still.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I think I'm suppose to buy a drink from the vending machine or Theo but all he says is "yo anything new"

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
sometimes i think how better the rating in this forum of a game is, so lesser money the dev made. "soooo promising game bla bla bla...." at the end, we as pirates consume without the dev got money... i feel little bit guilty, so i invest in few. wish you all do more for them too. stop pissing complaint and shitting compliments, invest in their games money, more helpful

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
sometimes i think how better the rating in this forum of a game is, so lesser money the dev made. "soooo promising game bla bla bla...." at the end, we as pirates consume without the dev got money... i feel little bit guilty, so i invest in few. wish you all do more for them too. stop pissing complaint and shitting compliments, invest in their games money, more helpful
I have 20k credit card debt. Do you think pirates are rich? It's whiskey for me and when that runs out, the noose.

Reactions: quigebo

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
this too was confusing, you have to do the previous event finished, first before it triggers, one in the morning, check the phone, very confusing still.
then if you say this mission and I arrive at 8 p.m. at school and I get this
or if you say near the stairs outside the school I get this I don't know how to unlock it and go on since it doesn't make me do it again

bicardium

May 16, 2017
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures
do we unzip (bathroom) and all other smaller files too or just insert them into the img folder zipped up

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Do i remember wrong, or did Anna look much more loli last time i checked on this game? I think she was smaller overall and had much flatter chest. Don't tell me they changed her to adhere to patreon policies :/

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
When I get the Drugs from Theo???
After I payed the lesbian Vol. 2 nothing. Everytime he said to me "Yo man...." I don't know wath I must Do, there are no informations inside the game.
My score with him is over 100.

And when I take the smartphone...There are many Events with Daisy....is this all incloude or is this all planing in the future...many things I can't do.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Last edited:

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
then if you say this mission and I arrive at 8 p.m. at school and I get this
or if you say near the stairs outside the school I get this I don't know how to unlock it and go on since it doesn't make me do it again
Just go to school after 7pm, them click "use the ladder"

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
hey, just finish the game, should i keep the save folder for the future update? Cause in other games the save file located in stable admin folder but seem like this game is not

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes