thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Do i remember wrong, or did Anna look much more loli last time i checked on this game? I think she was smaller overall and had much flatter chest. Don't tell me they changed her to adhere to patreon policies :/
I thought she look bigger compare to early design, but Milda use subscriblestar so no he didn't change her because of Patreon bullshit policies

pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
talk with Theo near the vending machine to get a drink and join her in the shower. It is bugged or what?.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
talk with Theo near the vending machine to get a drink and join her in the shower. It is bugged or what?.
You need to level up your affinity with Theo few times (talk to him be4 class starts) to unlock the drink. He'll appear next to the vending machine after school and give you the energy drink. If that still fails, use your phone and just bump the quest progress.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I have 20k credit card debt. Do you think pirates are rich? It's whiskey for me and when that runs out, the noose.
With my logic. Pirating something that we were never going to afford, hurts nobody but benefits one person.
I buy games when i can, and when they're worth it. But gotta be very choosey since surving irl takes precedence.
Pirating here, i give constructive reviews, since that's the value i have. And i'm playing unfinished games, so it's a fair deal.

To each his own contribution.

pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
You need to level up your affinity with Theo few times (talk to him be4 class starts) to unlock the drink. He'll appear next to the vending machine after school and give you the energy drink. If that still fails, use your phone and just bump the quest progress.
thanks for the info.

username111999

Apr 16, 2021
I have Daisy affection above 100 but all I can do right now is a bath peep scene. No play in bed option, nothing. What's wrong?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
never, cause beastiality is against the author's rules
There is some questionable stuff you can do with cows in this game. Also cow's art has unnecessarily detailed backside. One wouldn't guess that author is that opposed to bestiality.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
can we have dog and other animal in this Farm...
And add tag bestiality ..
Mueheheheheehh
There is some questionable stuff you can do with cows in this game. Also cow's art has unnecessarily detailed backside. One wouldn't guess that author is that opposed to bestiality.
I think when someone says bestiality it's automatically woman on animal, I don't think ive ever seen male on female animal.

never, cause beastiality is against the author's rules
I remember someone posted that Milda made a poll about adding both types of bestiality, what came off of that?
I want to believe in them but western devs seems to always cave to NTR.

• Sad
Reactions: AmazonessKing
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes