pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Cant seem to trigger the daisy 1st shower scene, 90 Aff and done the boob suck on bed. but every time i try to join in when she is showering, the MC still say too risky
What's your current level of progress with Daisy ?

If it's not 9 or over you can't bath with her in the evening (but you can bath with her in the morning).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Man how to done with daisy massage???
It's look like I'm stuck
Click on the "?" icon to see the sensible spots (click and/or continuously press the left mouse button on them).

When you've finished (i.e. you just decide when to exit; there is no "goal" to reach), click on the arrow icon (right-bottom of the screen; appears when the mouse pointer is moving on it).

Reactions: Xoxomex7

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Click on the "?" icon to see the sensible spots (click and/or continuously press the left mouse button on them).

When you've finished (i.e. you just decide when to exit; there is no "goal" to reach), click on the arrow icon (right-bottom of the screen; appears when the mouse pointer is moving on it).
Thanks man

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019

Is there all contain in a game which is appear in a dream?

neptune5754

Oct 30, 2019
does anyone know where anna is hiding? I know it is on the left side of the barn but I can't find it anywhere ... help please. another thing, the closed door that barn, can you open?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
does anyone know where anna is hiding? I know it is on the left side of the barn but I can't find it anywhere ... help please. another thing, the closed door that barn, can you open?
As far as I know, no you can't open the door in the barn, I think it's been locked since the first release lol, funnily enough the room behind the door does exist, there's nothing to do in it though, just a small room with a bed.

Netori

Apr 30, 2017
What's your current level of progress with Daisy ?

If it's not 9 or over you can't bath with her in the evening (but you can bath with her in the morning).
It's at 9 and cant seem to raise it still cant join her in the bathroom, and i cant even bath with her in the morning

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
ahhh yes, i always peep on her on week end, thanks!
You're welcome.

And I did exactly the same "mistake" (I was probably too "serious" to miss a school day; that's why I've posted my own spoiler, hoping it can help someone else).

Last edited:
Reactions: CaTa-SF

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Sorry, I didn't catch what you mean. Are you talking of the re-collection room (i.e. "Dream" choice from your bed) ?
Sorry for my english
I wanna ask you
Re-collection room(i mean 'dream') has all H-scenes which is playable in v0.2.0.1 ?
Or some H-scenes where missing in re-collection room

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry for my english
I wanna ask you
Re-collection room(i mean 'dream') has all H-scenes which is playable in v0.2.0.1 ?
Or some H-scenes where missing in re-collection room
Sorry, I don't know. I've not really checked the re-collection room.

But I guess some of them might be missing.

For instance, AFAIK the Lesbian Magazine volume 2 H-scene is missing; as for the massage scene too. There could me more; may be some one else could help you with a better answer ...

Reactions: Xoxomex7

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
idk, cause in his discord suggestion channel, Milda made a note about not suggesting NTR, bestiality, Gangbang,... but he keep a note that MC is excluded, so all we can do is hope. Besides NTR is banned but they added Douie with her husband, that's confusing:confused:
Seriously? What the fuck?

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
anybody else have the game freeze after taking the second shower with daisy in the morning? after she leaves the bathroom and disappears, i have no controls anymore and the character just stands there.

Mar 31, 2020
it's up to the dev what they put in the game. but also it's the dev's choice of taste i would think. to me there just games but i do not get the why there are those who like having there woman stolen away lol
Interesting from a story point of view but I agree that I don't much care for NTR stuff especially when the guy is just crude. This game is 100% based on the dev's personal tastes.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes