Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Ammm does anyone know how to get theo's to give you the energy drink again? i Reset affection and progress to 0 for Daisy and now need the energy drink to get the last 2 scenes but theo dont give me the energy drink... im already at Progress 10 and im already see all the new scenes from Daisy in game.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Ammm does anyone know how to get theo's to give you the energy drink again? i Reset affection and progress to 0 for Daisy and now need the energy drink to get the last 2 scenes but theo dont give me the energy drink... im already at Progress 10 and im already see all the new scenes from Daisy in game.
AFAIR and according to the script, the conditions are:
- progress with Daisy >= 10
- never received Theo's drink before.

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
AFAIR and according to the script, the conditions are:
- progress with Daisy >= 10
- never received Theo's drink before.
F for me? my save is from v0.1.9.1... i got all in that version and just reset Daisy in v0.2.0.1.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Is there any way to replay the scenes with text? I know you can "dream" and view the cgs but the text adds to the enjoyment.
Also, we're getting closer and closer to him finally fucking Daisy, seems she's ready to.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
The "events" option for the characters on the phone detail how to trigger the events
It's kinda vague though, like, i have no clue how to get mable to progress 2 to continue her line, and i can't figure out how to join the swim club, which is needed for some of the events.

At least, without cheating mables progress stat in the phone

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
It's kinda vague though, like, i have no clue how to get mable to progress 2 to continue her line, and i can't figure out how to join the swim club, which is needed for some of the events.

At least, without cheating mables progress stat in the phone
You get an F twice in class (yes, this game rewards you for being dumb & lazy). Afterwards Theo will give you a Quest to Steal the answers for him to get an A+. You'll have to do this on a Thursday, and if you do it at 20:00 without stepping on the creeky floor, you'll find Mabel also stealing the test papers.

Proceed to Blackmail Mabel into doing Sexual Favors while gaining Affection by trapping her in the fence and setting her free or even better, spank her. To trap her simply visit the Fence BEFORE night-time on a Thursday.

Mabel story takes a lot of time to do, so I suggest just skipping days by furiously sleeping for entire weeks.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
You get an F twice in class (yes, this game rewards you for being dumb & lazy). Afterwards Theo will give you a Quest to Steal the answers for him to get an A+. You'll have to do this on a Thursday, and if you do it at 20:00 without stepping on the creeky floor, you'll find Mabel also stealing the test papers.

Proceed to Blackmail Mabel into doing Sexual Favors while gaining Affection by trapping her in the fence and setting her free or even better, spank her. To trap her simply visit the Fence BEFORE night-time on a Thursday.

Mabel story takes a lot of time to do, so I suggest just skipping days by furiously sleeping for entire weeks.
Ty, and any advice for the swimclub?

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Ty, and any advice for the swimclub?
You need to befriend the Swimclub Captain Girl and tell her you love swimming and would love to join, then get caught peeping twice by Swim Teacher for some fun time and her positive review. Go next day and you'll get accepted into the club.

Last edited:

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Daisy not showing up in bathroom after helping her at 7 AM (2nd bath stage) any help?
She has 50 AP and already did the first bath scene
I also tried skipping to 9 AM but i get the same scene as the first one it doesnt progress
she doesn't show up in the bathroom till 9am. I can't help you beyond that sorry

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Hallelujah that mean new update in 11 days. Where did you get this update btw?
Developer: Milda Sento - -
Its on his SS anyone can see it.

also from his twitter

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

he also posted a gif animation

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
The story is going very well, I expect more content just as good. The only thing I would miss is the Spanish language, few RPG games have it, but if it were possible it would be great.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes