Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Are there any other good games with this kind of animation while we wait for updates?
Unfortunatly, not that many tbh. Many great 2d artists dont animate their games, and others use specific software to animate, which makes the animation look a bit off and generic.
Anyway, some of my suggestions would be summertime saga, bones tales: the manor, town of passion, space rescue: code pink, house chores (early), zombies retreat and sexy quest (very early). Aurelia if you're into pixel art. Theres also Milftoon Drama (game from my profile), but it is a pretty flawed game, that made some bad decisions that ended up with the game abandoned. Unique art and animation though.

Last edited:

mio shirai

Jun 17, 2021
Are there any other good games with this kind of animation while we wait for updates?
for me these games which are both RPG AND VN, had some pretty good animations and plot but some has extreme content from incest ......, so watch out and take care

1. Bones tales: Manor (in the final stage perhaps??)
2. School of Lust(Ongoing)
3. Summer Time saga(Ongoing)
4. Town of passion (Completed)
5. Zombies retreat 1&2 (Completed)
6. Insexual Awakening (Completed)
7. Sex Note (Ongoing)
8. Witch Hunter (Ongoing)
9. Witch Hunter Trainer (Ongoing, slow paced updates)
10. Confined With Goddesses (Ongoing)
11. SexNote (Ongoing)
12. Seeds of Chaos (Ongoing, my personal fav with wholesome art and Music; has ntr & homo content which is optional)
13. Slice of Venture series ( total 4 parts including a side game, all of them completed, lots of weird genres, so check them properly before trying it, incest and beastiality cant be optional rest all other weird genres can be locked)
14. Milftoon Drama ( 4 parts and it is abandoned)
15. Dandy Boy Adventures (Difficult quests)
16. House chores (Low game content)
17. Taffy Tales (Ongoing)
18. Never Saint (Ongoing, plot needs to be more stronger)

current going to try list;

Innocent Witches, S.H.E.L.T.E.R, Ravager, The Last Sovereign, Third Crisis.

welcome for any other good recommendations or comments on my going to try list.....

Last edited:

Sartan

May 3, 2018
School of Lust is a bit similar but progress are very (very) slow.
Zombies retreat is oriented survival while trying to solve a zombie infestation.
Havent played others.

wild_barracuda

Apr 4, 2020
for me these games which are both RPG AND VN, had some pretty good animations and plot but some has extreme content from incest ......, so watch out and take care

1. Bones tales: Manor (in the final stage, going to be completed soon)
2. School of Lust(Ongoing)
3. Summer Time saga(Ongoing)
4. Town of passion (Completed)
5. Zombies retreat 1&2 (Completed)
6. Insexual Awakening (Completed)
7. Sex Note (Ongoing)
8. Witch Hunter (Ongoing)
9. Witch Hunter Trainer (Ongoing, slow paced updates)
10. Confined With Goddesses (Ongoing)
11. SexNote (Ongoing)
12. Seeds of Chaos (Ongoing, my personal fav with wholesome art and Music; has ntr & homo content which is optional)
13. Slice of Venture series ( total 4 parts including a side game, all of them completed, lots of weird genres, so check them properly before trying it, incest and beastiality cant be optional rest all other weird genres can be locked)
14. Milftoon Drama ( 4 parts and it is abandoned)
15. Dandy Boy Adventures (Difficult quests)

current going to try list;

House chores, Taffy Tales, Innocent Witches, S.H.E.L.T.E.R, Ravager, The Last Sovereign, Third Crisis.

welcome for any other good recommendations or comments on my going to try list.....
I'm not sure about BTTM being in the final stages

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why does this game require five million years to load? Every time i exit i dread restarting it. I've never played a RPGM game that took more than 5 seconds and yet this one is about 20.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Why is there an option to turn on X-ray and other "Weird" things... but nothing ever shows? Is it content that hasn't yet been added? Or, is there a bug that's preventing the option from actually being "online"? Asking for the benefit of science, of course.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
having troubles with this game, i accidently destroyed all my plants and have no way of getting anymore seeds without money and i cant get any money without any seeds. am i forced to restart now in order to get any seeds/money and to progress all the way through the game or am i now locked out of events??

also i cant find the swimming pool for the life of me, like i have no clue where its located at all, i dont see any signs or anything, also i was told to register with the principle or someone at 3 but i cant find that person at all.

edit: found the pool finally but it keeps saying girls only? i read you have to find a captain of the swim club i cant find the person?

Last edited:

LegnaEgor

Oct 13, 2017
having troubles with this game, i accidently destroyed all my plants and have no way of getting anymore seeds without money and i cant get any money without any seeds. am i forced to restart now in order to get any seeds/money and to progress all the way through the game or am i now locked out of events??

also i cant find the swimming pool for the life of me, like i have no clue where its located at all, i dont see any signs or anything, also i was told to register with the principle or someone at 3 but i cant find that person at all.

edit: found the pool finally but it keeps saying girls only?
Girls only until you complete the events. You want the dosh, use the cell phone and cheat the money.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
thank you for your help, i just keep getting repeating dialog all the time. for instance: you have to help out the aunt in the barn and i did got the first bathtub scene with her but now i cant for the life of me trigger the second one. i just keep getting "auntie is using the bathroom" and i try to get the energy drank from theo at hour 13 and he just keeps repeating "anything new man"? its to hard to trigger events in this game without knowing exactly what and how to do it. what is dosh btw?

cant find the niece at all in the hide and seek minigame, the guide says " find her stuck on the left of the barn " and as you can see in the picture that's where i am, and i clicked all over the left side of the barn, milk containers, hay silo and wooden cart, none of the clicks on them register her at all, wont let me out of the area or in the barn until the time is up or i quite the minigame, is it random or is it a specified location? what does "stuck" even mean too, specified location? maybe an actual sprite of her ducked down hiding in the game so that way im not just clicking random areas in the environment praying i click on the exact pixel that seem to trigger her. and btw, the roshambo minigame was stupid BS and she wins way to much no matter what you pick so your forced to reload your save on that too, thank go the game at least lets you save after the start of the hide and seek game but it still doesn't help you as that minigames either bugged or poorly implemented. the whole event needs to be removed and redone entirely with the minigames ditched.

Last edited:

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
have this same problem too, why i cant just use the dream sequence its all bugged out like this

i like the art work and some parts are nice but this game needs a lot of work, the events are to hard to trigger for a lot of people, and a bunch of it is either unfair, bugged, or to hard to understand, and the guides are to vague, like the hide and seek, "you can find her stuck on the left of the barn ", still doesn't help at all?? i'm really not a big fan of these poorly designed minigames in all these hentai style RPGs at all, just give me the story and that's it, i don't want to be stuck playing x amount of broken minigames just to see one scene spamming the reload button over and over again all because the game doesn't work right, its ridiculous SMH

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
unavoidable. I would recommend finding another game. If you don't like blackmail, you aren't gonna like the other tag either.
no hate just a warning.
I'm more of a games with romance, if this is not the case, then I suppose I will pass.

I know that sleeping sex can be avoided (at least it is what I have read and I have been answered previously), and I don't know what drugs are about (but if it's drugging girls to sleep with them, I will not like it)

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
I'm more of a games with romance, if this is not the case, then I suppose I will pass.

I know that sleeping sex can be avoided (at least it is what I have read and I have been answered previously), and I don't know what drugs are about (but if it's drugging girls to sleep with them, I will not like it)
I think the drugs are too make your penis smaller, so you can bath with "cousin". Dev might add drug sex later who knows?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think the drugs are too make your penis smaller, so you can bath with "cousin". Dev might add drug sex later who knows?
I've been reading the thread a bit about blackmail (and rape stuff that doesn't appear on the tags), and I think I'm going to skip the game. I like the style of the LIs, but what I have read doesn't appeal to me at all. If all the blackmail and rape could be completely avoided, then maybe I would be interested, otherwise I prefer to pass.

Reactions: lo0u

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
I've been reading the thread a bit about blackmail (and rape stuff that doesn't appear on the tags), and I think I'm going to skip the game. I like the style of the LIs, but what I have read doesn't appeal to me at all. If all the blackmail and rape could be completely avoided, then maybe I would be interested, otherwise I prefer to pass.
Understandable.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Why is there an option to turn on X-ray and other "Weird" things... but nothing ever shows? Is it content that hasn't yet been added? Or, is there a bug that's preventing the option from actually being "online"? Asking for the benefit of science, of course.
Answer? Anyone? Nobody knows?

Reactions: Iceloo
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes