Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
Man I wish the dev would add cross-section aka x-ray to the sleep crawl sex scene so we could see the impregnation and dick movement etc.
ps, pls add blood during virginity loss for the "cousin. And if you do make sure its a toggle under the weird fetish section!

Reactions: Iceloo

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
Man I wish the dev would add cross-section aka x-ray to the sleep crawl sex scene so we could see the impregnation and dick movement etc.
ps, pls add blood during virginity loss for the "cousin. And if you do make sure its a toggle under the weird fetish section!
if I remember correctly, Milda said he would try to add 1 x-ray scene by update, but i don't think we gonna have a "animated" x-ray view sadly

Reactions: Chabbo

lolioverlord

Aug 10, 2021
tbh, i like the game a good bit, but there is no loli at all, every character seems to be in college at the least. beast would be a great addition. But implementation is kind of messed up. does MC f animals or do animals F other PC? no clear route. Anna is questionable at best as vocal interaction is younger but appearance is not in line with how she acts. Madrid is closer to loli but still in college so,……. Not loli. Peeps need to learn what is hebe and what is loli.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
He said he will release before Halloween but it tomorrow isn't it? it still only at 78%... View attachment 1474926
Well! Not always the planning can keep up with the deadline expectation, even if he done in time for Halloween it could plague with lot of bugs without time for play test so had to wait and let him finish it
Milda has already said the game is playable on their Twitter. The only thing they have left to do is draw in some extra assets, I believe, which Milda thinks can be done quickly

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Milda has already said the game is playable on their Twitter. The only thing they have left to do is draw in some extra assets, I believe, which Milda thinks can be done quickly
Thank you for let us know, didn't check his twitter for recent post so that was a very great news. Can't wait for the new release

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes